Return

by Bruce
Fri Jul 08 2011 3:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Earn shares for posting!

kevinchess1 wrote:Yes and this is quite independent of Imutual
It's decided by Brucey :)
I somehow feel that this post may win POTM...

Although I hasten to add that in a particular month when I only rated two posts, Kevin's vote put me into third place.
by Bruce
Mon Oct 03 2011 5:16pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - September 2011

Simple solution: everyone should earn more shares, so that they can compete with Bruce :lol:
by Bruce
Sat Nov 12 2011 2:39pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: imutual PLC 2011 results and AGM details

if this site goes bust then shareholder will not be liable same as if any company goes bust. Is it the same for PLC's? I'm no expert, but if I invest in (for example) Centrica plc and they go bust, the shareholders won't be liable for anything as the shares are "fully paid up" (i.e. the nominal val...
by Bruce
Sat Nov 12 2011 3:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have suggested that a 50% site gets run in parallel to the 100% site as I believe that many members would also do certain offers at 100% and 50% rate thus giving the company a nice reward for certain offers it adds to both sites, the idea would be that all offers go on this site in the first inst...
by Bruce
Sat Nov 12 2011 6:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also whitelabel sites. Many cashback sites run branded cashback websites on behalf of large organisations (e.g. VAC run the Mirror cashback website) which typically run on a revenue sharing model. If imutual could run one (or even two) whitelabels on a 50% basis (offering no shares), then this might...
by Bruce
Fri Dec 02 2011 8:59am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post-of-the-month results - November 2011

Well done to the winners, but this is why I try to be "restrained" with my Thanks. As you've probably guessed, I have 19489 shares, so I think capping to 10000 is a good idea so that I don't have to worry about what I'm thanking. (Although this capping should only be applied to "fun" things like POT...
by Bruce
Thu Dec 22 2011 10:25am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sector profits

If you then simply use the 'click to use now' button right by your voucher code, it directs to Amazon with the TCB tracking code. So anyone who had done that just to apply their voucher to their Amazon account, but then who when making purchases at a later date may want to get 'points' for Amazon e...
by Bruce
Sat Feb 04 2012 3:12pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

There is an annual report, with some numbers (including how much the "assets" were sold for), at this website: http://www.fashost.co.uk/pwddocs/6292/6 ... report.pdf

Username and password required, which would have been supplied earlier in the process.
by Bruce
Mon Apr 16 2012 3:02pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: quidco results to 31/7/2011

I joined Quidco and Rpoints on the same day. I was member number fifty-something at Quidco and it is amazing to see how much they have grown in size since then. Respect to them for that, but back in 2005, Rpoints had something that Quidco lacked which is why I became a hardcore Rpointer.
by Bruce
Tue Apr 17 2012 9:57am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: quidco results to 31/7/2011

But on the cashback front too, you increasingly see complaints about reliability and lack of response from the big sites - who actually did a fantastic job of that, originally, and it's how they established their success, not just by offering the best rates. I find this very important. I'd rather h...