Jump to topic

Re: Exclusive: £15 cashback for £10 deposit at Yipiii

Now tracked and has made me a member of the 20k share club :P
by Bruce
Wed Apr 25 2012 8:24am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: quidco results to 31/7/2011

Is HUKD a trading name of Maple Syrup Media Ltd, or is there a separate company?
by Bruce
Wed Apr 18 2012 9:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: quidco results to 31/7/2011

I know. Unbelievable........ Oh. Michelle has just told me she thinks it's a great idea :shock: Unbelievable but probably very popular. I reckon loads of people will leave a tip as they see it as a free service. If 1000 people leave just 50p each, that's an extra £500 in the coffers. Not a huge amo...
by Bruce
Mon Feb 07 2011 7:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Shareholder registration form now available

xxxraichxxx wrote:how do i get my referral link to tell people?
http://www.imutual.co.uk/referrals
by Bruce
Thu Nov 08 2012 6:19pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2012 AGM videos

Shame I couldn't tune in, as I've only got a 3G connection at home at the moment and wasn't in at that time anyway.

I'll download the videos at work tomorrow and watch them in the evening. :thumbup:
by Bruce
Fri Jan 18 2013 9:25am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Snow

I took today as holiday. My 1hr 10min train journey to London was increased to 1hr 53min calling all stations Portsmouth to Woking :o

Plus I need to get to Stansted Airport tonight. Not looking likely as we have several inches of snow already.
by Bruce
Fri Jan 18 2013 9:57am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Snow

This is my garden
by Bruce
Tue Apr 08 2014 9:47pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Claims performance March 2014

...By way of balance (in case visitors get an unfair impression), is it fair to say that of all your claims resolved to date, over 90% have been approved? ;) Of the 70 claims I have made; 4 have been rejected 2 are ongoing 1 is in limbo and 63 have been paid :thumbup: also 1 of the rejected ones is...
by Bruce
Sun Jul 20 2014 4:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: £13.50 cashback @ Money Dashboard!

Check your bank's T&Cs first, e.g. HSBC: not allowing anyone else to have or use your card, security devices, PINs or any of your security details (including for TBS) and not disclosing them to anyone, including the police, an account aggregation service and us, except your card number and other car...