Search found 259 matches

Return

by Sarah
Thu Jan 26 2012 12:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Proposed change to "shares for posting"

I'd prefer the process of awarding shares for posts to be stopped altogether (preferably with already awarded ones cancelled). There does seem to be a lot of low quality posts in the forum and knowing that they're diluting my shareholding makes me less inclined to use imutual as a cashback site.
by richard@imutual
Wed May 30 2012 4:48pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Earlier payment

From today onwards, we're going to let you get your cashback faster..... As you may know, my approach to when you get paid your cashback has been a little bit different from other sites. Merchants can take varying amounts of time to pay us the commission for your transactions (usually within 2-4 mon...
by richard@imutual
Wed Jul 04 2012 5:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Access the forum via your mobile

I thought that it would be nice to provide members with access to the forum via their mobile phones, so as an experiment (i.e. don't blame us if it doesn't work ;) ) we've integrated the forum with an app called tapatalk The idea is that you can use your Apple, Blackberry or Android device to access...
by richard@imutual
Mon Nov 26 2012 3:14pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Claim appeals: voting guidance

On the rare occasions where a member's claim for missing/incorrect/declined cashback gets rejected by the merchant, imutual (uniquely amongst cashback websites) offers a further means of appeal: members get to vote on whether or not to award your claim. This appeals process reflects our transparency...