Search found 258 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Thu Mar 10 2011 10:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Exclusive: Directors' guarantee

With several cashback sites and their partner companies going into liquidation over the past year, the issue of trust now looms large. Specifically the danger that, if a company goes bust and you have awarded cashback which hasn't yet been paid to you, you stand to lose it :( It is extremely unlikel...
by richard@imutual
Mon Apr 04 2011 2:39pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Grand National sweepstake - free entry!

============= NOTE: ALL HORSES ARE NOW SPOKEN FOR, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. Use this topic for competition chat ============= For a bit of fun, I thought we would run a sweepstake for imutual members on the Aintree Grand National this Saturday (9th April). Here's how it works... Any registered imutual me...
by richard@imutual
Tue Jun 14 2011 2:59pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How much of imutual do you own?

It's been a while since we last updated you on how many imutual shares have been issued to members , so here are updated totals: Shares allocated to members as at 4/11/2011 Awarded: 258,251 Validated but not yet awarded*: 99,970 Provisional**: 334,317 * For transactions which have not yet been award...
by kevinchess1
Fri Jul 08 2011 2:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Earn shares for posting!

Are there any plans to vet the quality of the posts? Whilst I understand it is fair enough to award 1 share to everyone who posts, surely some posts are more worthy than others. Shouldn't they be rewarded more? I don't want a complicated scheme to be introduced but couldn't one thanks be worth 1 sh...