Fri Aug 23 2019 7:34pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TCB Bak 2 Skool comp!

xxxraichxxx wrote:
Fri Aug 23 2019 6:46pm
I did too on skyscanner

You have won £0.20 cash

Your cash prize will be credited to your TopCashback account in the next 48-72 hours!
Yes I also won 0.20p

Is that my lot now as far as this promotion goes?
by parchedpeas
Sun Sep 22 2019 1:22am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Halifax Rewards to be scrapped

Any links to Hfx decision?

Expected it after the closure on the premium account but still annoying. £72 a year lost. Boo.
by parchedpeas
Mon Sep 23 2019 10:29am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thomas Cook collapses

Sold holidays in £
Paid suppliers in €

But according to the government, it's nothing at all to do with Brexit.
by parchedpeas
Wed Oct 02 2019 9:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brexit

"Nissan 'to review future' of Sunderland plant in case of no-deal Brexit" https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/nissan-review-future-sunderland-plant-case-no-deal-brexit The turkeys in Sunderland voted for Christmas. It's very hard to have much sympathy for them, especially as they still seem...
by parchedpeas
Wed Oct 02 2019 9:43am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In some ways, I wonder if the UK needs to have Brexit, just so it gets the kick in the nuts that it deserves and it can finally understand its place in the world. I don't wan't it to happen and I'll continue to do everything I can to stop it, but if we end up leaving - especially without a deal - th...
by parchedpeas
Wed Oct 02 2019 11:15am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I agree with all of that for the vote in 2016. But there is no excuse now. Here is a full list of every business, organisation, industry, group, charity, union or federation that has issued a warning or concern about a #NoDeal #Brexit (#GetBrexitDone) - Jaguar / Land Rover - Make UK (manufacturing) ...
by parchedpeas
Wed Oct 02 2019 12:40pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Seen on Facebook - another reason why we should leave the EU ... So what you mean is - in short - the EU subsidise UK farming. And that is bad why? Totally free trade in agriculture will destroy British farming. As the farmers here themselves say. https://www.nfuonline.com/news/latest-news/no-deal-...
by parchedpeas
Wed Oct 02 2019 3:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The question would be this; if you believe 'free trade' to be such a 'bad thing', how can you advocate membership of the EU and its single market which inherently promotes free trade? Well let's start by saying it's no longer the 19th Century. Farming is not a labour industry any more, it's a techn...
by parchedpeas
Wed Oct 02 2019 3:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You do no good to your cause, but just highlight your own prejudices and gullibility. I know it's a spoof letter but there is some truth in it . So explain why is it good to be paid subsidies not to produce something ? The EU’s common agricultural policy is a big waste of money. Should busses only ...