Search found 228 matches

Return

by parchedpeas
Tue Aug 07 2018 1:29am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 5 Aug 2018

I propose a vote to change the CIC constitution to allow the units of a leaving member to be bought by an existing member. In order for a vote to take place three needs to be three in total members wishing to vote on the subject matter. Why make it dependent on the rare occasion when a member leave...
by parchedpeas
Tue Aug 07 2018 1:29am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 5 Aug 2018

Or is the problem here Underdog?
by parchedpeas
Wed Aug 08 2018 5:43pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thoughts - our existing portfolio of long-term shares

I held SLA for ages and they were always good, the merger has been pretty successful and costs of doing business will come down because of it. Divi is great too: I'd agree with the above.
by parchedpeas
Thu Dec 06 2018 7:37pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How our shares performed last week

ITV looks attractive. 5pc down today.
by parchedpeas
Sun Feb 10 2019 4:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 2 Dec 2018

This must be due soon as we missed January.
by parchedpeas
Wed Feb 27 2019 8:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New process?

In the absence of literally anything else, I'd support more formality in the buying and selling of shares, as per RIchards idea. I hoped that the new year might spark some kind of new approach and I'm happy to try anything out that means we converge more frequently to plot a route. Activity here is ...
by parchedpeas
Wed Mar 27 2019 8:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Proposal for our way forward

I['ve had a quick read through and I agree with this in principle. Thanks to garindan for formulating this, and for richard on his work earlier in the process.
by parchedpeas
Mon Apr 15 2019 2:03pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

She has been treated no differently than any other person in her situation. In my view it is important that Justice is done. Even more so in that the decision by the Government has been widely condemned as wrong. Without Legal Aid that is not possible. So I have no problems with her or anyone else ...
by parchedpeas
Wed May 01 2019 9:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MEDICA - share monitoring

I voted to hold - if we're going to do these small non-div shares then I'd be hoping for a move more like 15-20% before we considered moving them on as it looks like this one fluctuates quite frequently and I'm not sure we're really set up to 'trade' it with our historically slow response times!
by parchedpeas
Fri May 10 2019 11:26am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Birthday

Happy Birthday 5ue 0h I hope you have a lovely day.

(Did I get it right?)