Search found 200 matches

Return

by cccashbacklover
Wed Sep 08 2021 9:04am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MoneyDashboard £4 Amazon Each

For a limited time, you and your friend will each get a £4 Amazon Gift Card when they join Money Dashboard Neon for the first time., must link Bank account and use the app :)

https://refer.moneydashboard.com/Clive6
by garindan
Tue Jul 06 2021 11:13am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome to guiltmanager!

All,

Please welcome our new Club member - guiltmanager!

I am also discussing membership with two more members of imutual, so hopefully we'll be adding to our numbers again.

More soon... :thumbup:
by Beachboy
Tue Jul 06 2021 1:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Welcome to guiltmanager!

Welcome to the CIC. Happy investing 👍
by Sarah
Thu Jul 15 2021 11:47am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Quidco £60 financial products boost

My £60 boost is now payable; the credit card cashback itself isn't yet, but hopefully this is a good indication it'll be credited very soon.
by Sarah
Fri Jul 16 2021 11:02am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will you mask up after Monday aka Freedom day

Yes. It's the right thing to do. :thumbup:
by Chadwick
Fri Jul 16 2021 5:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Will you mask up after Monday aka Freedom day

macliam wrote:
Fri Jul 16 2021 1:21pm
I guess it will be a test of vaccine effectiveness.......
Yes. Our only defences will be vaccines and those of us who continue with some form of social distancing, masks etc.
by expressman33
Mon Jul 26 2021 6:05pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tesco Bank to close all current accounts from end of November

Tesco Bank has said it will close all of its current accounts because most customers are no longer using them. The bank has estimated only 12% of its current accounts are being used by customers as their primary account. It said most had "limited activity" and others were being used for "other purpo...
by Beachboy
Sat Jul 31 2021 5:03pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Share club valuation @ 31 July 2021

Here are the figures for the Cashback Investment Club's latest valuation, based on our investments and cash holdings as at 31 Jul Since the last valuation on 3 Apr, the club's unit price has increased from £1.2243 to £1.2283 , a change of 0.33% . See Unit price calculations Members have paid a furth...
by Beachboy
Sat Jul 31 2021 9:44pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Share club valuation @ 31 July 2021

Thanks, beachboy. Can we make this an end-of-the-month every 2 months thing now? Richard kindly gave me a step by step guide this morning. There are a few minor tweaks needed, which he is going to sort, before I can fully complete on my own. The plan is to do another joint effort next month before ...
by garindan
Mon Jul 19 2021 12:47pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pure Gold Mining - share monitoring

Down to 69p this morning. People may - or may not - want to revisit how they view this share. I've been on sell for a while now. I held Carillion until the end, so I have baggage on being burned. I appreciate I may be missing something that others know about, but it would be nice to see where the c...