Search found 200 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Sun Dec 09 2018 12:04pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2018 accounts and notice of AGM

Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of imutual PLC will be held on 30th December 2018 7pm via an online Webcast at https://www.imutual.co.uk/webcast The business to be conducted at the meeting will be to review the audited accounts for the year to 30 June 2018 and to vote on resol...
by garindan
Wed Feb 27 2019 9:52am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New process?

I will put together a proposal incorporating ideas from everyone (except betting on the National) in the coming few days. I'm absolutely laden with stuff to do at the moment though. Apologies.
by kevinchess1
Sun Mar 10 2019 4:01pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Free Pack of Condoms - Order Online via startswithme.org

No
But they do XS
So you will be all right
by garindan
Wed Mar 13 2019 11:57pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New process?

I just wanted to post a quick update. I will finally post a new suggested approach for us to vote on adopting next week. I'm severely time pressured at the moment, so it is not for want of doing this. I do apologise and ask you bear with me a little longer.
by Richard Frost
Tue Apr 02 2019 4:25pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

New Dailies, Cheap Travel Car Hire 5p 1sh & Compare Panda Car Hire 5p 1sh
by Richard Frost
Mon Apr 15 2019 12:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

She has been treated no differently than any other person in her situation. In my view it is important that Justice is done. Even more so in that the decision by the Government has been widely condemned as wrong. Without Legal Aid that is not possible. So I have no problems with her or anyone else i...
by richard@imutual
Fri May 10 2019 8:36am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Birthday

It's a significant birthday today for sue@imutual but any talk of the actual number is strictly prohibited :shh:

Any members found to be in contravention of this rule will be deducted 50 shares
by Sarah
Wed Jul 03 2019 12:54am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brexit Bounces too

They could look to the example set by Sinn Fein MPs who don't receive a salary or pension and only claim expenses to cover the work they do locally for their constituents. But perhaps they're more likely to follow their leader and rake as much as possible despite having almost the worst attendance a...