Search found 57 matches

Return

by Phil85
Sat Oct 08 2022 11:17pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: no Kelkoo shopping windows

No voucher codes have been posted since Wednesday - I know this is automated but does this mean the automation is broken and not being fixed (another bad sign?)
by Phil85
Thu Oct 13 2022 10:58pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Queries not being looked at?

Well one of my claims was rejected so I claimed for it under the cashback guarantee and it was paid yesterday by Sue so it looks like she is still working at least!

Also I noticed the voucher codes have returned today after a week off...
by Phil85
Wed Sep 21 2022 9:21pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Queries not being looked at?

I'm also wondering about those with claims pending. I have two (albeit for only about £12 total) with the status of "Investigating" but I wonder if they are actually being investigated...
by Phil85
Fri Nov 04 2022 9:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another benefit of Brexit

We had to do that when we went to New York recentky - it only took about a minute each
by Phil85
Thu Mar 23 2023 10:08pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Funds not received into bank account

Agree try Topcashback but AVOID QUIDCO! They closed my (and a lot of other peoples) accounts with no warning and cancelled all our cashback. Totally untrustworthy site (I would still use Imutual over it, even with all the current issues...)
by Phil85
Fri Apr 14 2023 6:47pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Local news, for local people

I live near Winchester and I'm sure I've accidentally stepped in that one...
by Phil85
Thu Jul 20 2023 10:45pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Lidl Rewards Change

I find Aldi better than Lidl. Things are generally better arranged with clearer prices. Prices are very similar to Lidl and quality much the same. The only other difference (apart from lack of loyalty scheme) is they don't have an in-store bakery,
by Phil85
Sun Jul 23 2023 10:15pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Amex Offers

Where have you seen this? I've looked under where it says "Offers" but can't see it - is there a link you could send? I usually go to ASDA and spend £50 so would be handy! Thanks
by Phil85
Tue Jul 25 2023 8:35pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Amex Offers

Sarah wrote:
Sun Jul 23 2023 11:30pm
Sorry Phil, it sounds like you're already looking in the correct place. Unfortunately, you either have the offer there, or you don't. It's likewise only available for 1 of my 2 accounts.
Ah OK thanks, didn't know that. Didn't know you could have more than 1 Amex account either!