Search found 57 matches

Return

by Phil85
Fri Jul 11 2014 9:42pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: £13.50 cashback @ Money Dashboard!

£13.30 and 130 shares here - not compaining, just curious why it was slightly less than the offer?
by Phil85
Tue Oct 14 2014 9:48am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Introducing our Cashback Guarantee

It works!!! I had a transaction wrongly rejected, claimed under the cashback guarantee and Imutual have agreed that it will be paid! Well done Imutual!
by Phil85
Wed Sep 16 2015 9:41am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Bespoke Offers

Well I've only tried to use them once and it was a bad experience. I wanted to book attraction tickets and there was a specific end date on the offer. I had put it in may basket and the last day I went to check-out and it wouldn't let me. I phoned up and was told the offer had ended (even though the...
by Phil85
Thu Sep 17 2015 9:44am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merchant of the Week - Bespoke Offers

While for Groupon I agree as there is usually no end date so offers can go at any time. However, with Bespoke Offers it is different as there is an actual offer end-date (at least for the offer I was trying to book) and a clock counting down to that date! And no mention that it might end sooner. Plu...
by Phil85
Thu Oct 06 2016 10:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vote for us + a chance to win £1000

Done! As I have the last two years...let's hope we can come higher than third this year?
by Phil85
Sun Mar 31 2019 9:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Moneyfacts Consumer Survey - vote for imutual!

I saw the results a while ago but just assumed it wasn't published here because we didn't get "Commended" as in previous years. And I'd never heard of "Oh My Dosh" so didn't believe the results anyway...
by Phil85
Mon Sep 16 2019 2:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

10% off mobiles on Ebay

Was looking for a new Iphone 8 refurb and MusicMagpie who were already the cheapest at £304.99 are part of an Ebay 10% off promotion on mobile phones and other bits so got an extra £30+ off so £274.49 seemed a good deal.

Code = PHONES10

Ends 20th Sept
by Phil85
Mon Oct 28 2019 11:49pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Imutual intermittently down

I couldn't reach the site on Friday or Saturday.
Please can I have the 34p I missed out on.
by Phil85
Wed Dec 11 2019 10:41pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: KKK 1

Hey I had 25!! Can I claim please?