Search found 116 matches

Return

by richard@imutual
Tue Dec 31 2013 4:38pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy New Year

Just wanted to wish everyone all the best for 2014. I hope the new year will be a great one for you all personally, and of course we all hope it's a significant year for imutual too :)

:wave:
by richard@imutual
Tue Oct 07 2014 6:55pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Introducing our Cashback Guarantee

One of the biggest criticisms of cashback sites - for instance, in press articles - is that you are cautioned not to consider the cashback as being guaranteed. Even if you do everything correctly :shock: The largest two cashback sites have the following in their Terms and Conditions: We're afraid th...
by michelle@imutual
Tue Oct 14 2014 11:49am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Introducing our Cashback Guarantee

It works!!! I had a transaction wrongly rejected, claimed under the cashback guarantee and Imutual have agreed that it will be paid! Well done Imutual! Phil, Just to clarify, In this particular case it wasn't the guarantee that awarded this cashback, I contacted the merchant and questioned the deci...
by Richard Frost
Tue Feb 03 2015 2:22pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: POLL: Should imutual members be able to choose the charity they donate their shares to?

I thought the whole idea of the share ethos was to encourage active participation in the site. This goes away from that. It is probably the case that no charity would accept shares that currently have no value. From a financial point of view far better to sell the shares when and if they have a valu...