Jump to topic

Re: New imutual site design

As Andy Pipkin would say, a don't like i'
by pihilp
Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Momondo not tracking?

Go on then, put us all out of our misery, which flight merchants are the ones which track sucessfully ;) I dont believe that it would be in the interests of this offer continuing for as long as possible to post such information on the forum, that might be the reason why my posted non tracking probl...
by pihilp
Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

S2S Compare Flights

Is this tracking for anyone - no sign of it yet for me I know it says click on 2 results links, maybe it's a late tracker I'll give it a couple more days, if it doesn't show then I'll be clicking on 0 results ;) Looks like the old days are gone, where I used to get 95 - 100% to track consistently, e...
by pihilp
Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Reward TV

TattyBear wrote:Hasn't been going live at 5am for a few months. Was back to midnight and going down after 5 mins.
Quite correct :roll:
by pihilp
Mon May 22, 2017 11:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Has Reward TV gone for good?

You're only allowed one shot with the same ip
The whole registration process has worked for me many times with various email types, but the usual email replies are not forthcoming, and so far has only tracked once.

Not worth the effort for a mere 25p
by pihilp
Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gocompare

Anyone got the recently reintroduced Gocompare to track ?
Tried it twice for a quote (and yes, my insurances are coming up for renewal) and nothing - no tracking, no email replies ... just the usual list of results
by pihilp
Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: S2S Cheap and Search2 save

True, been down over 24 hours now, are these another 2 about to bite the dust ..
by pihilp
Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Momondo results are odd

blythburgh wrote:
Mel wrote:Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
We will only get paid for one click per day so want the others capped.

eeyy ???