Search found 36 matches

Return

by kevinchess1
Wed Dec 02 2020 7:39am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KKK part Free

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win SH111 :clap: If the prize is not claimed before the next draw is forfeit and rolls over If you win you are retired everyone ...
by kevinchess1
Sat Jan 02 2021 11:10am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SHotto Jan 21 New Comp

HAPPY New year EVERYONE New year, new comp PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win SH75 :clap: If the prize is not claimed before the next draw is forfeit and rolls over No retirement. you ...
by kevinchess1
Mon Feb 01 2021 11:55am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The 'Fantastic February Fever' QOTM

Hello and welcome to the Monthly quiz, is it me or is it warm today :?: Sorry the Q is late, I've been coughing all night, getting worse since me holiday in SA :? All answers should be found on Imutual during The 3 last months Prizes £8 Amazon evoucher or paypal if you get the Bb. Twins 11, 22, 33, ...
by kevinchess1
Mon Mar 01 2021 1:09pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

March in on QOTM

Hello and welcome to the Monthly quiz, i Sorry the Q is late, I've been for me jab this AM, as MI5 will confirm:? All answers should be found on Imutual during The 3 last months Prizes £8 Amazon evoucher or paypal if you get the Bb. Twins 11, 22, 33, 44, 55 are harder if you get them right AND the n...
by kevinchess1
Thu Apr 01 2021 10:08am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No Fools to be found April QOTM

Hello and welcome to the Monthly quiz. All answers should be found on Imutual during The 3 last months Prizes £8 Amazon evoucher or paypal if you get the Bb. Twins 11, 22, 33, 44, 55 are harder if you get them right AND the number is drawn You win £4 £2 each for those who claim for MB You have to cl...
by kevinchess1
Sat May 01 2021 10:09am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

May Madness QOTM

Hello and welcome to the Monthly quiz. All answers should be found on Imutual during The 3 last months Prizes £8 Amazon evoucher or paypal if you get the Bb. Twins 11, 22, 33, 44, 55 are harder if you get them right AND the number is drawn You win £4 £2 each for those who claim for MB You have to cl...
by kevinchess1
Mon May 03 2021 11:19am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Papal Pears Plus

IT's BACK :thumbup: First. and most important rule, prizes are ONLY PAYABLE FROM paypal If you don't have/want a paypal account then don't enter After Thanking my post Pick 3 numbers and delete them If your number(s) are in the same or CONSECTIVE Lotto draws then cross then out When all 3 are drawn ...
by kevinchess1
Mon May 03 2021 11:31am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SHotto May 21

PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY! After thanking this post Pick ANY number from list then delete it If your number matches the BB on the Lotto draw you win SH75 :clap: If the prize is not claimed before the next draw is forfeit and rolls over No retirement. you win every time your numbers up :shock: You ...
by kevinchess1
Tue May 18 2021 3:13pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Eurovision 21 Comp

Bonjour mesdames et messewers, IT''S BACK :!: After being cancelled last year because of the C'mon Eileen pancake the world's greatest music comp returns on Saturday :thumbup: Rules Pick the country you think will win and delete it. Big 5(automatically in the final) UK, France, Germany, Spain Italy ...
by kevinchess1
Wed Jun 02 2021 11:08am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Juicy June QOTM 21

Hello and welcome to the Monthly quiz. Sorry it's late :oops: All ready had blythburgh's lawyer on the blower demanding COMPensation, Had a (Dirty) BH w/end break, with IDSIS in Whales. Brought her some Ann Summers Lingerie. a couple of sizes too small :-D (12) All silk and satin in a beautiful box....