Fighting with my Family - Filmed in Norwich

blythburgh

Re: Fighting with my Family - Filmed in Norwich

Post by blythburgh » Sun Mar 03 2019 8:43am

Not interested me so far and I saw a bit about it on Look East. But I am looking forward to Fishermen's Friends. Another based on reality film.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Sun Mar 03 2019 11:37am

I did feel the same until I saw the film. I have no interest in WWE but loved the film, great acting and it pulls you in; it was a bit like Rush from a couple of years ago, that one about James Hunt, I have no interest in F1 but great acting by Hemsley and crew makes for an award winning film... I think we have another possible, give it a view and come back and comment.
Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Mon Mar 04 2019 9:30am

I read the review in the local rag and the writer felt it was great in parts but poor in others. And they wondered why they chose an actress to portray Paige as short and squat" when the real woman is "tall and ripped"

The people I saw did not make me want to watch a film featuring them. Not a great film watcher anyway
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Mar 04 2019 10:19am

I hear what you say but the actress who plays Paige really pulls it off and, as I said before, the film just pulls you in as it has a human element along with great humour. I would not promote this film unless I thought it was enjoyable and entertaining...

Oh nearly forgot, did your local rag also mention that the original Paige had a mild form of scoliosis?
Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Mon Mar 04 2019 11:06am

No, does she have it in real life or just the film which as per nomal veers from the truth at times?

Glad you enjoyed it and hopefully will encourage some to go see it.

If you like this one I am sure you will also enjoy "Fishermen's Friends"

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Mar 04 2019 11:15am

blythburgh wrote:
Mon Mar 04 2019 11:06am
No, does she have it in real life or just the film which as per nomal veers from the truth at times?

She has it in real life; I'm surprised your local newspaper review did not mention that aspect about her scoliosis but found time to say Paige was tall & ripped...