FREE CCleaner Professional License [PC/Mac] [1 Year] ComputerBld Magazine

Offers and promotions that don't cost you a penny
AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 25409
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 3407 times
Contact:

FREE CCleaner Professional License [PC/Mac] [1 Year] ComputerBld Magazine

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:25 am

Computer Bild is a German fortnightly computer magazine offering free license for famous PC/Mac cleaning tool - CCleaner Pro edition for Home use.

How to steps:-

- Download and install the free version of the program from the official website- Activate the Pro version in the Options >> About >> Upgrade to PRO menu- Enter the following information:
Name: COMPUTERBILD
Code: P9WV-AFZU-4EW8-HAM9-QWHF


3401753.jpg
Tested and it worked!
Source: BundelKhandi @hukd

Full info & comments:
https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/pcmac- ... ne-3401753
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

cccashbacklover
Posts: 2017
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 pm
Has thanked: 1173 times
Been thanked: 1239 times
Contact:

Re: FREE CCleaner Professional License [PC/Mac] [1 Year] ComputerBld Magazine

Post by cccashbacklover » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:06 pm

Just upgraded free version I have been using, says pro version expires 31 January 2021 , Many Thanks for posting this and for flagging this thread up/linking it on daily click thread. :thumbup:

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 25409
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 3407 times
Contact:

Re: FREE CCleaner Professional License [PC/Mac] [1 Year] ComputerBld Magazine

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:28 am

cccashbacklover wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:06 pm
Just upgraded free version I have been using, says pro version expires 31 January 2021 , Many Thanks for posting this and for flagging this thread up/linking it on daily click thread. :thumbup:
My humble pleasure.
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Richard Frost
Posts: 11014
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2318 times
Been thanked: 5283 times
Contact:

Re: FREE CCleaner Professional License [PC/Mac] [1 Year] ComputerBld Magazine

Post by Richard Frost » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:16 pm

I do not see the point of upgrading to a paid for version even though it is free. The free version works well for me and any extra features seem to be unnecessary or of minimal usefulness.
Thanked by: blythburgh

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 25409
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 3407 times
Contact:

Re: FREE CCleaner Professional License [PC/Mac] [1 Year] ComputerBld Magazine

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:34 pm

Richard Frost wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:16 pm
I do not see the point of upgrading to a paid for version even though it is free. The free version works well for me and any extra features seem to be unnecessary or of minimal usefulness.
What happened to the:
My life, my choice.
?
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Richard Frost
Posts: 11014
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2318 times
Been thanked: 5283 times
Contact:

Re: FREE CCleaner Professional License [PC/Mac] [1 Year] ComputerBld Magazine

Post by Richard Frost » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:42 pm

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:34 pm
What happened to the:
My life, my choice.
?
Whats the relevance of your comment? I am purely giving my opinion. Others are entitled to give theirs if they so wish.
Thanked by: blythburgh

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 25409
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 3407 times
Contact:

Re: FREE CCleaner Professional License [PC/Mac] [1 Year] ComputerBld Magazine

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:15 pm

There is also this non-free but lifetime offer for those in need of a VPN:

FastestVPN Lifetime subscription plan £15.34 for 10 Devices @ FastestVPN
If you think about privacy this VPN service sounds really good. Fastest VPN has completely renewed design and created an even better service than before.
They support plenty different platforms and devices and for me, which is the most important, they are based in the Cayman Islands meaning they are not part of the "5, 9 or 14 eyes" countries so no logs.

Some of the added advanced features:

Smart Connect (connect to the fastest server on a single click)
Split tunneling (choose which apps they want to use VPN on rest apps without VPN)
supporting USA Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+
new app for Smart TV, Fire TV Stick, and Android box
locations are now increased to 41 and servers 350+
3408823-qx1qY.jpg3408823-lm6K3.jpg
Google play review looks good too:
3408823-1HVkm.jpgAndroid App

Features:

Unblock USA Netflix and Disney+, Amazon Prime
P2P optimized servers let you download & stream HD video w/ zero buffering and complete anonymity
Utilizes military-grade 256-bit AES encryption on all of its 350+ servers in 41+ Locations
Unlimited server switches and bandwidth
NAT firewall provides an additional layer of protection
Malware protection ensures the sites you visit are safe to access
Adblocker prevents unfavorable ads from popping up on your screen
Internet kill switch protects your IP from being exposed if your connection drops
Split tunneling grant you access to choose which app to use through VPN tunneling
Smart Connect lets you connect to the fastest server
No logging policy guarantees nobody will ever have your private information
Bypass geo-restrictions & unlock any site you want
Use on 10 different devices at once
Full info and comments:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/fastes ... pn-3408823
Thanked by: cccashbacklover
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Richard Frost
Posts: 11014
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2318 times
Been thanked: 5283 times
Contact:

Re: FREE CCleaner Professional License [PC/Mac] [1 Year] ComputerBld Magazine

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:24 pm

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:15 pm
There is also this non-free but lifetime offer for those in need of a VPN:

FastestVPN Lifetime subscription plan £15.34 for 10 Devices @ FastestVPN
If you think about privacy this VPN service sounds really good. Fastest VPN has completely renewed design and created an even better service than before.
They support plenty different platforms and devices and for me, which is the most important, they are based in the Cayman Islands meaning they are not part of the "5, 9 or 14 eyes" countries so no logs.

Some of the added advanced features:

Smart Connect (connect to the fastest server on a single click)
Split tunneling (choose which apps they want to use VPN on rest apps without VPN)
supporting USA Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+
new app for Smart TV, Fire TV Stick, and Android box
locations are now increased to 41 and servers 350+
3408823-qx1qY.jpg3408823-lm6K3.jpg
Google play review looks good too:
3408823-1HVkm.jpgAndroid App

Features:

Unblock USA Netflix and Disney+, Amazon Prime
P2P optimized servers let you download & stream HD video w/ zero buffering and complete anonymity
Utilizes military-grade 256-bit AES encryption on all of its 350+ servers in 41+ Locations
Unlimited server switches and bandwidth
NAT firewall provides an additional layer of protection
Malware protection ensures the sites you visit are safe to access
Adblocker prevents unfavorable ads from popping up on your screen
Internet kill switch protects your IP from being exposed if your connection drops
Split tunneling grant you access to choose which app to use through VPN tunneling
Smart Connect lets you connect to the fastest server
No logging policy guarantees nobody will ever have your private information
Bypass geo-restrictions & unlock any site you want
Use on 10 different devices at once
Full info and comments:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/fastes ... pn-3408823
Using a VPN is against most CB sites T&C and is likely to result in a ban.

cccashbacklover
Posts: 2017
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 pm
Has thanked: 1173 times
Been thanked: 1239 times
Contact:

Re: FREE CCleaner Professional License [PC/Mac] [1 Year] ComputerBld Magazine

Post by cccashbacklover » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:45 pm

Richard Frost wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:24 pm

Using a VPN is against most CB sites T&C and is likely to result in a ban.
Even if that was true, plenty of people who dont use cashback sites/do use cashback sites myself included use a VPN, Post you quoted does not mention cashback/cashback sites :?

On the face of it negative response with subsequent repetitive negative response to AAAlphaThunder postings for the sake of negative response(s)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88091&sid=b5d1f281e ... 40#p249997

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88091&sid=a6277af47 ... 30#p249406

tonyg
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:26 pm
Has thanked: 518 times
Been thanked: 313 times
Contact:

Re: FREE CCleaner Professional License [PC/Mac] [1 Year] ComputerBld Magazine

Post by tonyg » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:19 am

CCleaner now saying I have invalid licence please enter valid code :(

But basics still work :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests