Checkout Smart / Shopmium deals

Offers and promotions that don't cost you a penny
pabenny

Checkout Smart / Shopmium deals

Post by pabenny » Tue Jul 07 2020 2:25pm

Mike's Hard Selzer (seems to be a grown up Alcopop). £2 each in Tesco; £1 back from CSM; £2 back from Shopmium.

There are three flavours - you can claim for each from CSM but I think only one from Shopmium.

Tigi fresh salad dressing from Tesco is free at the moment from CSM
Thanked by: blythburgh, kevinchess1

Sarah

Re: Checkout Smart / Shopmium deals

Post by Sarah » Tue Jul 07 2020 2:54pm

Ah, good to see. I previously found the Mike's Hard Selzer for Checkout Smart but the Bodega Bay Hard Seltzer that's already been on Shopmium for ages isn't stocked around here.
Thanked by: blythburgh

pabenny

Post by pabenny » Thu Jul 09 2020 8:28am

Mikes' has abruptly disappeared from both.

Quidco Clicksnap has 50p back on each of 10 different ISB Danish pastries, available today and tomorrow.

Peperami chicken bites free at Tesco today.

butler1882

Post by butler1882 » Thu Jul 09 2020 9:32am

Checkoutsmart put some free cereal bars on yesterday but they disappeared after 20 minutes

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Thu Jul 09 2020 10:23am

butler1882 wrote:
Thu Jul 09 2020 9:32am
Checkoutsmart put some free cereal bars on yesterday but they disappeared after 20 minutes
Supply and demand.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

tonyg

Post by tonyg » Mon Jul 20 2020 2:04pm

Checkoutsmart has Oppo ice cream offer in Tesco of half price but Tesco mag also has £2 coupon to make 25p cost so not quite free. Offer ends tomorrow.

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Mon Jul 20 2020 4:49pm

tonyg wrote:
Mon Jul 20 2020 2:04pm
Checkoutsmart has Oppo ice cream offer in Tesco of half price but Tesco mag also has £2 coupon to make 25p cost so not quite free. Offer ends tomorrow.
Me, personally, in my humble opinion, I wouldn't be complaining; 25p for a delicious ice cream.

Can you see the bigger picture?

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Tue Jul 21 2020 6:59am

tonyg wrote:
Good tip - thanks. :thumbup:

I found that a couple of the flavours had stickers for money back if you don't love it too!

These offers still had a few days to run for me; whilst the coupon is valid through to 27 September. I managed to get all 6 however it was a struggle as self-scan had trouble with the coupon (both the miniature barcode and high value caused problems) requiring staff intervention. They initially would only allow me to use 1 coupon in total and even after referring to their supervisor still wouldn't agree to put them through across multiple transactions until I asked to speak with the store manager.

There's a magazine coupon for the Plantastic flapjack too, which is currently on Tesco price promotion, however on closer inspection the coupon isn't valid until 4 August. If you still have these offers on Checkout Smart the packaging has changed - they show a square tray with plastic wrapper but it's actually now sold in a rectangular box... had several FREE a few weeks ago, it's really nice!
Thanked by: blythburgh, tonyg

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Tue Jul 21 2020 9:39am

Sarah wrote:
Tue Jul 21 2020 6:59am
tonyg wrote:

I found that a couple of the flavours had stickers for money back if you don't love it too!

These offers still had a few days to run for me; whilst the coupon is valid through to 27 September. I managed to get all 6 however it was a struggle as self-scan had trouble with the coupon (both the miniature barcode and high value caused problems) requiring staff intervention. They initially would only allow me to use 1 coupon in total and even after referring to their supervisor still wouldn't agree to put them through across multiple transactions until I asked to speak with the store manager.

There's a magazine coupon for the Plantastic flapjack too, which is currently on Tesco price promotion, however on closer inspection the coupon isn't valid until 4 August. If you still have these offers on Checkout Smart the packaging has changed - they show a square tray with plastic wrapper but it's actually now sold in a rectangular box... had several FREE a few weeks ago, it's really nice!
You know it so well you should start you own personal blog (not here @imutual but somewhere like Wordpress). Complete with pictures of a smiling Sarah with her treasure.

A nice little money earner for Sarah, if it all goes well far exceeding freebies but real cold hard hard cash.

An income diversification stream.

tonyg

Post by tonyg » Tue Jul 21 2020 2:54pm

Sarah wrote:
Tue Jul 21 2020 6:59am
tonyg wrote:

I got my ice creams at checkout and asked first about coupons where supervisor said I had to buy each one individually so did then later upload each receipt and won a tenner on COS :thumbup: