Will the millionth transaction be yours?

kevinchess1

Re: Will the millionth transaction be yours?

Post by kevinchess1 » Tue Jun 05 2012 11:32pm

richard@imutual wrote:
I suggest that we double the cashback (up to a max of £100) for each winning transaction, plus we award bonus shares. 10% of your lifetime shares for 910,000 up to 100% (i.e. we double your shareholding) for the millionth transaction

Any thoughts?

Only the most obvious;
What if someone wins twice/thrice :shock:
Politically incorrect since 69

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Wed Jun 06 2012 6:51am

Mmmm, good point. :|

I'd suggest that you can't have your shares increased more than once; if you win more than once, you get the highest increase applied to your shares

Eurovisionfan

Post by Eurovisionfan » Wed Jun 06 2012 9:29am

Must say that I think that awarding shares as the prize would be more appropriate and newsworthy than anything else!

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Sat Jul 07 2012 11:12pm

anthonyh wrote:Someone mentioned a holiday was offered on TCB previously. No doubt this would have been a sponsored offer.
Can we not get any 'prizes' from the merchants we use?
Richard wrote:Until we have a lot more members, a merchant isn't going to offer us a big prize like that :(
Then Y not take advantage of our unique status as a Imutual company and pay members to supply prizes?
For £500 xXxRaichxXX would take you round all the hi spots of Manchester, clubbin until the wee small hour with all the Red Ball you can nec.
For £50 mackem would treat you to a Top night out in the Steak N Pastry club which heralds the like of Jonny Socket and his juggling ferrets and/or Stan Stalin the N/E greatest comedian(Over 25s only0
Try your hand at Shove hapenny, darts and round off the night with bingo, might even pull 2 fat ladys.
For £5 Luke will show you the delights of Middleborough, don’t want to steal his thunder but a V quick spoiler, it involves staring at the Time table and figuring out when the earliest you can leave.
At no cost Mel will give you his 20 minute lecture and explain what ‘Condescending and Patronising’ mean and also his talk on ;Irony’ with a complete straight =face.
For 2K+ xs Player3746 will take you round the Science museum and point out all the mistakes, he will answers your Qs on, well anything and everything and will tell you some of his favourite anecdotes including the time he got into an argument with Stevie Hawking over Particle physicist which ended up with the Player saying ‘Step outside and repeat that son’ Stevie bottled it.
How about a tour of RY’s Country seat Phuckem Hall, I doubt whether RY himself would have the time to show you round himself but one of his Hot and Cold running assistant probably would and don’t worry if you not sure what the time is because at 6pm Ry will set the dogs on you.
How about A day shadowing Shelly at work, I say a day it’s about a tenth of that. Listen to her wealth of experience on helpful hangover cures and the best way to steal office supplies.
For a donation to one of her many charities, BlythBurgh will say a prayer for you (Can’t hurt)
Just a few ideas there
Thanked by: xxxraichxxx, Mel
Politically incorrect since 69

xxxraichxxx

Post by xxxraichxxx » Sun Jul 08 2012 3:38am

I have just been clubbin till the wee hour tonight, your too late!!! :lol:

Why am i on here at this time, i know why i am checking the lottery results. no luck though :thumbdown:

expressman33

Post by expressman33 » Sun Jul 08 2012 11:19am

xxxraichxxx wrote:I have just been clubbin till the wee hour tonight, your too late!!! :lol:
And you woke me up :thumbdown: :evil:

xxxraichxxx

Post by xxxraichxxx » Sun Jul 08 2012 12:22pm

expressman33 wrote:
xxxraichxxx wrote:I have just been clubbin till the wee hour tonight, your too late!!! :lol:
And you woke me up :thumbdown: :evil:
You were snoring your head off when i was on the landing :shh: