Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

cccashbacklover

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

Post by cccashbacklover » Fri Mar 25 2011 8:04pm

moi wrote:It's being asked on MSE, but it would seem to make more sense if someone asked here :idea: ... Does this offer about "Rpoints Limited" include the white label sites that were run by RPoints?

If I recall Moi, You like me as well as others were unable to redeem from Shopping Tactics weeks before Suspension of Cashback was made by Rpoints group due to its redemption screen being faulty,( Not working) Rpoints group staff did not fix the redemption screen for whatever reason ( The reason/explanation/ is unimportant as R-Points admin were being paid its assumed to administer the sites, maybe if they were "all" focusing on admin of R-Points group sites rather than being distracted by the launch and admin of this site then maybe the redemption screen at Shopping Tactics wouldnt have been faulty in the first place.) despite tickets going in before Suspension of Cashback was made by Rpoints group.

That apparent admin failing cost me personally 30.00+ :evil: ( Minimum 25.00 Cashin level)

Another point about the White Label Sites is that from memory its members were unable to have accessed their accounts at least at some of the sites at the time the liquidator communicated to the members of the White Label Sites.
Last edited by cccashbacklover on Fri Mar 25 2011 8:46pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thanked by: moi
There are those who agree with and those who are convinced to agree with and I fall into neither of those categories ....

moi

Post by moi » Fri Mar 25 2011 8:23pm

kevinchess1 wrote:The title of the thread is
'Offer to ex rpoints/CBK members'

so I guess not
Rather than guess, I & others wondered, so just wanted to ask Richard. He mentioned RPoints limited, which I'm assuming is the parent company overseeing the whole range of sites. When rpoints.com/cashbackkings.com stopped cashback & payments, so did all the others.

Indeed as cashbacklover points out, the admin at 'RPoints limited' (is that the correct way to describe the team running the white labels cashbacks) also ignored queries about our redeeming cash on 1 of their sites some time before redemptions were suspended across the board, meaning we lost out not just on pending cashback, but on cleared cashback when the group was still trading.
Thanked by: cccashbacklover

rayf

Post by rayf » Fri Mar 25 2011 9:27pm

kevinchess1 wrote:'Offer to sex rpoints/CBK members'

count me in :oops:

moi

Post by moi » Fri Mar 25 2011 9:51pm

rayf wrote:
I'd rather have the cash :mrgreen: :lol:

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Fri Mar 25 2011 10:04pm

moi wrote:
rayf wrote:
I'd rather have the cash :mrgreen: :lol:
I was thinking the same thing funny enough. :lol:
Thanked by: moi
There are those who agree with and those who are convinced to agree with and I fall into neither of those categories ....

Phil85

Post by Phil85 » Sun Mar 27 2011 10:13am

I sent a PM to Richard as requested to stake my claim but it is still in "outbox" anyone know how I get it to actually send so it ends up in "sent messages"? Never sent one before..
Thanks.

Bruce
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by Bruce » Sun Mar 27 2011 10:13am

Phil85 wrote:I sent a PM to Richard as requested to stake my claim but it is still in "outbox" anyone know how I get it to actually send so it ends up in "sent messages"? Never sent one before..
Thanks.
It stays in the Outbox until the message is read by the recipient.

Phil85

Post by Phil85 » Sun Mar 27 2011 10:25am

Oh I see, thanks. Is it a worry that he hasn't read it after two days? Or has he just had so many that his PM box has become so swamped he's just given up on it for now... :mrgreen:

Bruce
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by Bruce » Sun Mar 27 2011 10:25am

Phil85 wrote:Oh I see, thanks. Is it a worry that he hasn't read it after two days? Or has he just had so many that his PM box has become so swamped he's just given up on it for now... :mrgreen:
It is the weekend, so he'll probably read in on Monday ;)
Thanked by: kevenh

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Sun Mar 27 2011 12:45pm

Rich's not bean about since Thursday, probably on a long weakend benda!
Politically incorrect since 69