Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

kevenh

Re: Offer to ex-Rpoints/CBK members

Post by kevenh » Tue Mar 29 2011 7:21pm

cashbacklover wrote:
richard@imutual wrote:You should have received an email from the liquidators a couple of months ago. I would urge you to contact them (not sure if it's too late to lodge a claim but worth a try) as there is likely to be a distribution of some kind to creditors.

Details can be found at http://www.fashost.co.uk/pwddocs/6292/ and the contact is cbevan AT fasimms.com
Just in case anyone is interested this is the reply that I received:

By completing the proof of debt form provided on our website, it enables you to be included in any future dividend to unsecured creditors should one become payable.

Please follow the link below, locate "R Points Limited" and use the following login details:

http://www.fashost.co.uk/pwddocs/

username: rpoints
password: p0ints ("p" the number "0" followed by "i n t s")
Yes, the link and paperwork are still available for completion.
I don't when will be too late to get your losses registered :? but the eligability for voting at the meeting has passed by :D
Thanked by: cccashbacklover
Not using imutual's cashback links? Join with my link :D

jleafy

Post by jleafy » Sun Apr 03 2011 1:57pm

Thanks for the link CBL, will be registering my claim for £9.26 :D

By the way, who now owns RPoints and CBK and is anyone using them?

Thx
J
Thanked by: cccashbacklover

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Sun Apr 03 2011 6:12pm

jleafy wrote:Thanks for the link CBL, will be registering my claim for £9.26 :D

By the way, who now owns RPoints and CBK and is anyone using them?

Thx
J
Owned I believe by V.A.C Media, I would only use them if they add lots of no spends with low redemption level so as to extend my "activities" that Richard so eloquently alluded to earlier in this thread. :P
There are those who agree with and those who are convinced to agree with and I fall into neither of those categories ....

Thewhitecat

Post by Thewhitecat » Sun Apr 03 2011 8:52pm

Richard,

This is a generous offer and we all wish you good luck in this new and fabulous website. Which I will certainly be using from now on.

Thewhitecat 8-)

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Wed Apr 20 2011 4:22pm

richard@imutual wrote: (unmatched by anyone else who was involved and who, IMO, bear far greater responsibility)

You could always knock on the door of those who were the directors of Rpoints between 2007 and Jul 2010, which is when the HMRC debts built up :mad:
Hi Richard : :thumbup:

I have always had a lot of regard for the openness of many of your forum responses including of course " A Story" which you published on both R-Points and Cashback Kings Forums.

I was wondering if you have any plans to answer the questions to all old R-Points/Shopping Tactics ;) /R-Points White Label members whether or not they are registered I-Mutual members which have been put forward by new R-Points administrator on new R-Points forum which appear to relate directly to yourself as at the present time some of the questions without being rebutted by yourself would appear to answer themselves which probably is unfair on you. :|

Edited to add : I am adding to this post to avoid a possible chain of posts and leaving you hopefully with the last post on the subject, thanks for reply, you might not be suprised to hear that as a "cashbacklover" I never go in your "shareholders" sub-forum as I am here for the cashback not for shares that are currently worth ..... ;)

The post on R-Points that I have linked is open to everyone to read hence me asking :

"if you have any plans to answer the questions to all old R-Points/Shopping Tactics ;) /R-Points White Label members whether or not they are registered I-Mutual members"

I thought maybe given the circumstances that the R-Points thread is available to everyone to read that you might answer/rebut it to all old R-Points/Shopping Tactics ;) /R-Points White Label members whether or not they are registered I-Mutual members either on this thread or within a new thread within this Sub-Forum. :idea:
Last edited by cccashbacklover on Wed Apr 20 2011 4:59pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thanked by: moi
There are those who agree with and those who are convinced to agree with and I fall into neither of those categories ....

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Wed Apr 20 2011 4:41pm

Hi, not sure if you've spotted the comments I've already posted on this. For reasons I hope you'll understand, the thread is in our Shareholders forum

Suffice to say, I have been denied a right to reply to these grossly inaccurate comments :evil:
Thanked by: moi

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Thu Apr 28 2011 6:09pm

cashbacklover wrote:"if you have any plans to answer the questions to all old R-Points/Shopping Tactics ;) /R-Points White Label members whether or not they are registered I-Mutual members"
Having given this further consideration, I am prepared to extend the offer to members who had outstanding balances at the ShoppingTactics site; recognising that the redemption facility was not working for quite some time
Thanked by: moi, Sarah, cccashbacklover

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Wed May 04 2011 11:40am

This just apperared at New Rpoints
'Every month (until December 2011) 10 randomly selected Gold Members will be paid all their unclaimed/unpaid balances from Old Rpoints.'

hears hopin unscruplous memebrs don't try and claim twice :evil:
Politically incorrect since 69

colsey

Post by colsey » Wed May 04 2011 12:40pm

I saw that earlier, I'm in the process of asking to be excluded from the draw as I would rather someone with a substantial balance won.

I was wondering how many "gold" members there actually were.

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Wed May 04 2011 4:06pm

In thery there's thousands
I suspect in reality there would be
several hundred
even so with 70 odd chances
bett odds than winnin the BB draw :)
Politically incorrect since 69