Proposed change to "shares for posting"

Should we change the current "shares for posting" rewards as proposed?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 01 2012 12:05pm

Yes, change to the proposed system
36%
No, leave it as it is
64%

Total votes: 33

badtothebone

Re: Proposed change to "shares for posting"

Post by badtothebone » Sun Feb 05 2012 3:01pm

....I'm up to threepence worth now!

kevinchess1, please don't keep calling me a bloke. I assure you when I last looked I am very much a women!

I know my username is probably like a red rag to a bull for some but then again it may be my get out clause if I get particularly annoying on here.

To cut a long story short, I was put on hold waiting for Plusnet to answer one day when a song came on I rather enjoyed. I mentioned it to my other half Greg, who said I think know the song you mean and promply found it and blasted it out on Youtube for me. Great, the downside now is I now have to hear him singing it to me at the drop of a hat on a daily basis! So much so it was still going round in my head at the time I signed up to imutual, it's as simple as that..... I'm a good girl I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7VsoxT_FUY

superman

Re: Proposed change to "shares for posting"

Post by superman » Sun Feb 05 2012 9:00pm

richard@imutual wrote:Re: superman's point.

As per my response to that here
I would be perfectly happy to agree to someone 'inheriting' shares, if we could ensure that the person in question remained an active imutual member. Perhaps we can explore whether there is a practical way to achieve that
This issue can actually be a bit of positive PR for imutual, rather than negative. If we get a consensus on a rule change and vote it through at the next AGM, I can't think of a better way to demonstrate how, in contrast with all other sites, members here are genuine owners :)
superman wrote:We are being slatted in other HIGHLY influential forums.
I've only seen one post myself, but do PM me if you've spotted others. And the two negative respondents on that post seem to have developed a track record of negativity towards imutual at any opportunity, for some reason :?
True. If we get consensus and change a clause it would be very positive.