And they are off...! General Election 2019

Topical debate, moral dilemmas and quirky questions. Join fellow shareholders in civilised discussions of issues of interest
Boro Boy
Posts: 5048
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 2012 times

And they are off...! General Election 2019

Post by Boro Boy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:50 am

This should be an interesting one: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politi ... ing-begins

Place your bets! :think:
Thanked by: blythburgh

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 25862
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: [The Finest City in the World: London]
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 3515 times
Contact:

Re: And they are off...! General Election 2019

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:22 am

My bet is chaos.
Thanked by: blythburgh
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Boro Boy
Posts: 5048
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 2012 times

Re: And they are off...! General Election 2019

Post by Boro Boy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:21 am

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:22 am
My bet is chaos.
Don't know how many bookies will give you any winnings on that unless the Labour Party renames the Chaos Party! ;)

blythburgh
Posts: 15562
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 29008 times
Been thanked: 5642 times
Contact:

Re: And they are off...! General Election 2019

Post by blythburgh » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:19 am

Please check you and everyone in your household is registered to vote in the forthcoming General Election. Those votes could count this time, far more than at any other General Election. So have a vote and use it wisely. How you vote is up to you
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 25862
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: [The Finest City in the World: London]
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 3515 times
Contact:

Re: And they are off...! General Election 2019

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:16 pm

blythburgh wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:19 am
Please check you and everyone in your household is registered to vote in the forthcoming General Election. Those votes could count this time, far more than at any other General Election. So have a vote and use it wisely. How you vote is up to you
Indeed. Whatever you chose to vote for is your choice - vote, vote, vote!
Thanked by: blythburgh
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Chadwick
Posts: 2001
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 953 times
Been thanked: 2150 times
Contact:

Re: And they are off...! General Election 2019

Post by Chadwick » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:59 pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:21 am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:22 am
My bet is chaos.
Don't know how many bookies will give you any winnings on that unless the Labour Party renames the Chaos Party! ;)
Just think how lucky we are to have avoided chaos with Ed Milliband!

Boro Boy
Posts: 5048
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 2012 times

Re: And they are off...! General Election 2019

Post by Boro Boy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:03 pm

Chadwick wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:59 pm
Boro Boy wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:21 am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:22 am
My bet is chaos.
Don't know how many bookies will give you any winnings on that unless the Labour Party renames the Chaos Party! ;)
Just think how lucky we are to have avoided chaos with Ed Milliband!
Does he know how to eat a sandwich now? :think:

pakefield
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 764 times
Been thanked: 176 times
Contact:

Re: And they are off...! General Election 2019

Post by pakefield » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:08 pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:03 pm
Chadwick wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:59 pm
Boro Boy wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:21 am


Don't know how many bookies will give you any winnings on that unless the Labour Party renames the Chaos Party! ;)
Just think how lucky we are to have avoided chaos with Ed Milliband!
Does he know how to eat a sandwich now? :think:
If you film anyone then you can take a still from it to make them look stupid.

Boro Boy
Posts: 5048
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 2012 times

Re: And they are off...! General Election 2019

Post by Boro Boy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:21 pm

pakefield wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:08 pm
Boro Boy wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:03 pm
Chadwick wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:59 pm

Just think how lucky we are to have avoided chaos with Ed Milliband!
Does he know how to eat a sandwich now? :think:
If you film anyone then you can take a still from it to make them look stupid.
I wonder how hard they had to try in this case, I understand there was no computer tampering with the photos.... :think:

blythburgh
Posts: 15562
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 29008 times
Been thanked: 5642 times
Contact:

Re: And they are off...! General Election 2019

Post by blythburgh » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:39 pm

This thread is descending to the level of too many social media posts about MP's
Thanked by: Boro Boy, macliam
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest