Page 1 of 2

Does anyone remember the date?

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:21 pm
by AAAlphaThunder
Does anyone remember the date of my Santander 123 Current Account thread where I wrote about taking out the Santander 123 Current Account?

Re: Does anyone remember the date?

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:54 pm
by kevinchess1
I'm sure William does, he keeps a file on you
Failing that, check out the Report section

Re: Does anyone remember the date?

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:38 pm
by AAAlphaThunder
kevinchess1 wrote:I'm sure William does, he keeps a file on you
William Joesph - this is the opportunity you've been waiting for to put that file to good use.

Re: Does anyone remember the date?

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:12 am
by kevinchess1
Can't you check online?

Re: Does anyone remember the date?

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:28 am
by blythburgh
Why would we remember the date if underfog does not?

I would guess the thread went when Richard cleaned things up. And if he needs the date he opened the account then it must be in his paperwork either in print or on the net.

Re: Does anyone remember the date?

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:36 pm
by AAAlphaThunder
kevinchess1 wrote:Can't you check online?
I signed up to paper statements.

Re: Does anyone remember the date?

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:38 pm
by AAAlphaThunder
blythburgh wrote:Why would we remember the date if underfog does not?

I would guess the thread went when Richard cleaned things up. And if he needs the date he opened the account then it must be in his paperwork either in print or on the net.
I'll check my paperwork thank you.

Re: Does anyone remember the date?

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:01 am
by Chadwick
Have you tried the forum search function?

If that doesn't find it, then it isn't on the forum any more.

Re: Does anyone remember the date?

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:39 pm
by AAAlphaThunder
Chadwick wrote:Have you tried the forum search function?

If that doesn't find it, then it isn't on the forum any more.
Unfortunately, the thread in question has been deleted.

Re: Does anyone remember the date?

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:20 pm
by AAAlphaThunder
kevinchess1 wrote:I'm sure William does, he keeps a file on you
Failing that, check out the Report section
Those who know kevinchess1 will know he loves a good laugh.

On this occasion it is not jest - William (AKA William Joseph) really has taken it upon himself to keep a file on me.