Page 2 of 21

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:16 am
by AAAlphaThunder
Alton Towers please.

@AWC

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:44 pm
by michelle@imutual
Already live Alton Towers

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:32 pm
by AAAlphaThunder
michelle@imutual wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:44 pm
Already live Alton Towers
That is https://www.altontowersholidays.com

Perhaps I should ave been more clear? Alton Towers:

https://www.altontowers.com

@AWC

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:47 pm
by michelle@imutual
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:32 pm
michelle@imutual wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:44 pm
Already live Alton Towers
That is https://www.altontowersholidays.com

Perhaps I should ave been more clear? Alton Towers:

https://www.altontowers.com

@AWC
Oops sorry, leave it with me and i'll have another look

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:55 pm
by michelle@imutual
michelle@imutual wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:47 pm
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:32 pm
michelle@imutual wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:44 pm
Already live Alton Towers
That is https://www.altontowersholidays.com

Perhaps I should ave been more clear? Alton Towers:

https://www.altontowers.com

@AWC
Oops sorry, leave it with me and i'll have another look
Try this one Alton Towers

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:03 pm
by b_m

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:03 am
by michelle@imutual
We have tried to get this one previously and were not successful, I have tried again to apply today and i'm waiting for an answer, but can't guarantee we will be successful.

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:27 pm
by pabenny
Hotel-exclusive
On TCB as a weekly click through AWIN

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:32 am
by michelle@imutual
pabenny wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:27 pm
Hotel-exclusive
On TCB as a weekly click through AWIN
I have applied for this one, currently awaiting feedback.

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:22 am
by pabenny
michelle@imutual wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:32 am
pabenny wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:27 pm
Hotel-exclusive
On TCB as a weekly click through AWIN
I have applied for this one, currently awaiting feedback.
Thanks. It's not tracked for me at TCB and according to the thread on hukd has now been suspended.