Request a new merchant

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 23819
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 3104 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:28 am

Nike please.

@Web Gains.
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

michelle@imutual
Posts: 9259
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 627 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by michelle@imutual » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:30 am

AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:28 am
Nike please.

@Web Gains.
We have been asked to suspend the program as it is closing on Webgains. I suspect it will reopen on another network, I'm just waiting to see which one so I can apply to it.

pabenny
Posts: 1592
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 437 times
Been thanked: 1308 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by pabenny » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:33 pm

Zapals (similar merchant to Banggood/GearBest/AliExpress)

zapals.com/affiliate-program

michelle@imutual
Posts: 9259
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 627 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by michelle@imutual » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:10 am

pabenny wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:33 pm
Zapals (similar merchant to Banggood/GearBest/AliExpress)

zapals.com/affiliate-program
I have applied for this one, waiting for an answer.
Thanked by: pabenny

Beachboy
Posts: 947
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:53 pm
Has thanked: 883 times
Been thanked: 1207 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by Beachboy » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:18 am

Screwfix is suspended here (and has been for quite a while) but is active on most other cashback sites. Is this going to be reviewed at any point or is it a permanent situation? Thanks
Thanked by: blythburgh, Boro Boy

michelle@imutual
Posts: 9259
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 627 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by michelle@imutual » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:23 pm

michelle@imutual wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:30 am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:28 am
Nike please.

@Web Gains.
We have been asked to suspend the program as it is closing on Webgains. I suspect it will reopen on another network, I'm just waiting to see which one so I can apply to it.
Should have an answer on this one by 11th March
Thanked by: blythburgh

axelandpixel
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:11 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by axelandpixel » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:43 pm

Weswap travel card please.

www.weswap.com


:)
Thanked by: blythburgh

DannyWith
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 5:50 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by DannyWith » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:05 pm

Following Greater Anglia disappearing from Cashback sites, it looks like Chiltern Railways are another railway company offering cashback on train tickets. Don't suppose it would be possible to add www.chilternrailways.co.uk to the iMutual family, would it? :)
Thanked by: blythburgh

michelle@imutual
Posts: 9259
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 627 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by michelle@imutual » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:11 pm

michelle@imutual wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:23 pm
michelle@imutual wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:30 am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:28 am
Nike please.

@Web Gains.
We have been asked to suspend the program as it is closing on Webgains. I suspect it will reopen on another network, I'm just waiting to see which one so I can apply to it.
Should have an answer on this one by 11th March
Back live on imutual Nike

AAAlphaThunder
Posts: 23819
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 pm
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 3104 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by AAAlphaThunder » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:05 pm

Debenhams please.

Back live @MSE
CMP=AFC-CJ-3848687-6354644&CJEVENT=904eee4d50a011e9835a01080a180512
[Secretary] imutual Cashback Investment Club

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest