Page 10 of 20

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 2:46 pm
by Boro Boy
michelle@imutual wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:53 am
Boro Boy wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:47 am


Michelle, just a reminder so this one didn't get missed...
I have chased this one, it's not looking good but will hopefully have a final answer shortly.
Hi Michelle, has any update come through on this one (Screwfix)...? :problem:

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 12:33 pm
by michelle@imutual
Boro Boy wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:46 pm
michelle@imutual wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:53 am
Boro Boy wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:47 am


Michelle, just a reminder so this one didn't get missed...
I have chased this one, it's not looking good but will hopefully have a final answer shortly.
Hi Michelle, has any update come through on this one (Screwfix)...? :problem:
Sorry can't get this one i'm afraid

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:52 am
by AAAlphaThunder
Forever21 please.

@CJ

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:54 am
by AAAlphaThunder
Adidas UK please.

@
cm_mmc=AdieAffiliates_PHG-_-msemse-_-home-_-bs-&cm_mmca1=UK&clickref=1011l6fsC3I4&cm_mmc2=adidas-EMEA-eCom-Affiliates-_-msemse-_-None-None-UK-always-on-None-1801&dclid=CJfsn6a5ruICFQuwewodx64OKg

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:18 am
by michelle@imutual
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:52 am
Forever21 please.

@CJ
I have applied for this one, just waiting a response

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:27 am
by michelle@imutual
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:54 am
Adidas UK please.

@
cm_mmc=AdieAffiliates_PHG-_-msemse-_-home-_-bs-&cm_mmca1=UK&clickref=1011l6fsC3I4&cm_mmc2=adidas-EMEA-eCom-Affiliates-_-msemse-_-None-None-UK-always-on-None-1801&dclid=CJfsn6a5ruICFQuwewodx64OKg
Where have you seen this one, the link you have provided just takes you to a google page of Adidas advertisers? Thanks

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:25 am
by AAAlphaThunder
michelle@imutual wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 9:27 am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:54 am
Adidas UK please.

@
cm_mmc=AdieAffiliates_PHG-_-msemse-_-home-_-bs-&cm_mmca1=UK&clickref=1011l6fsC3I4&cm_mmc2=adidas-EMEA-eCom-Affiliates-_-msemse-_-None-None-UK-always-on-None-1801&dclid=CJfsn6a5ruICFQuwewodx64OKg
Where have you seen this one, the link you have provided just takes you to a google page of Adidas advertisers? Thanks
@MSE.

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:58 pm
by michelle@imutual
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:25 am
michelle@imutual wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 9:27 am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:54 am
Adidas UK please.

@
Where have you seen this one, the link you have provided just takes you to a google page of Adidas advertisers? Thanks
@MSE.
richard@imutual wrote:
MSE is not a cashback site. Neither is hukd. I have asked Michelle to only follow-up requests where a valid link to a cashback site offer is given

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:51 pm
by DannyWith
DannyWith wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:05 pm
Following Greater Anglia disappearing from Cashback sites, it looks like Chiltern Railways are another railway company offering cashback on train tickets. Don't suppose it would be possible to add www.chilternrailways.co.uk to the iMutual family, would it? :)
Apologies to bring up an old one. Don't suppose it would be possible to have Chiltern Railways on iMutual as they don't charge a booking fee? They're on TCB & Quidco.
Thanks as always,
Danny :)

Re: Request a new merchant

Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:09 am
by michelle@imutual
DannyWith wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:51 pm
DannyWith wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:05 pm
Following Greater Anglia disappearing from Cashback sites, it looks like Chiltern Railways are another railway company offering cashback on train tickets. Don't suppose it would be possible to add www.chilternrailways.co.uk to the iMutual family, would it? :)
Apologies to bring up an old one. Don't suppose it would be possible to have Chiltern Railways on iMutual as they don't charge a booking fee? They're on TCB & Quidco.
Thanks as always,
Danny :)
I have applied for this one this morning, will update when a response is received