Best Daily Clicks...

Boro Boy
Posts: 5048
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 2012 times

Best Daily Clicks...

Post by Boro Boy » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:28 am

Start of new thread:
Thanked by: blythburgh, emsky

tonyg
Posts: 800
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:26 pm
Has thanked: 523 times
Been thanked: 317 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by tonyg » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:51 am

Pricelog car hire drop from 10p to 5p yesterday once finally tracked :(
Thanked by: blythburgh, emsky

planteria
Posts: 5512
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 355 times
Been thanked: 1197 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by planteria » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:01 am

oh that's a shame

blythburgh
Posts: 15697
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 29232 times
Been thanked: 5672 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by blythburgh » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:54 am

tonyg wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:51 am
Pricelog car hire drop from 10p to 5p yesterday once finally tracked :(
Better than suspenders which usually means dead but I will miss the extra 5p :(
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Boro Boy
Posts: 5048
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 982 times
Been thanked: 2012 times

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:48 am

blythburgh wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:54 am
tonyg wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:51 am
Pricelog car hire drop from 10p to 5p yesterday once finally tracked :(
Better than suspenders which usually means dead but I will miss the extra 5p :(
..not if it doesn't track :wtf:

expressman33
Posts: 10856
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:36 pm
Location: stockport
Has thanked: 2596 times
Been thanked: 10032 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by expressman33 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:47 am

Boro Boy wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:48 am
blythburgh wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:54 am
tonyg wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:51 am
Pricelog car hire drop from 10p to 5p yesterday once finally tracked :(
Better than suspenders which usually means dead but I will miss the extra 5p :(
..not if it doesn't track :wtf:
tracks for me
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=85507

planteria
Posts: 5512
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 355 times
Been thanked: 1197 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by planteria » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:51 am

has for me in the end too, but it was days behind for a while
Thanked by: stockportcounty

macliam
Posts: 9068
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: By the Deben, Suffolk
Has thanked: 1399 times
Been thanked: 7302 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by macliam » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:15 pm

planteria wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:51 am
has for me in the end too, but it was days behind for a while
Same here...... makes a mess of my spreadsheets!
Thanked by: stockportcounty
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

expressman33
Posts: 10856
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:36 pm
Location: stockport
Has thanked: 2596 times
Been thanked: 10032 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by expressman33 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:18 pm

looks like icelolly.com is back to a 5p daily :thumbup:

macliam
Posts: 9068
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: By the Deben, Suffolk
Has thanked: 1399 times
Been thanked: 7302 times
Contact:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Post by macliam » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:31 pm

expressman33 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:18 pm
looks like icelolly.com is back to a 5p daily :thumbup:
How come? - Still says "Strictly Limited to two weekly rewards per member / IP address" :eh:
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], pabenny and 1 guest