Page 14 of 22

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:50 am
by collateral
TravelSupermarket now just holidays.

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:17 pm
by pabenny
TSM is gone entirely from TCB and Q, so days must be numbered here too.

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:23 pm
by alfie12381
pabenny wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:17 pm
TSM is gone entirely from TCB and Q, so days must be numbered here too.
I just done mine 2 hours ago and tracked OK. I have just checked with me just doing them and yes they have gone from both

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:29 am
by expressman33
pabenny wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:17 pm
TSM is gone entirely from TCB and Q, so days must be numbered here too.
gone from here now :thumbdown:
https://www.imutual.co.uk/travelsupermarket

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:00 pm
by rysz
Slim pickings is putting it mildly

More worryingly there are no replacements appearing

Maybe the budget for the daily clicks marketing has dried up and won't be replenished

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:04 pm
by Richard Frost
rysz wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:00 pm
Slim pickings is putting it mildly

More worryingly there are no replacements appearing

Maybe the budget for the daily clicks marketing has dried up and won't be replenished
If you had a crystal ball you would be able to tell us what the country will look like ten years post Brexit.

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:21 pm
by rysz
William Joseph1 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:04 pm
rysz wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:00 pm
Slim pickings is putting it mildly

More worryingly there are no replacements appearing

Maybe the budget for the daily clicks marketing has dried up and won't be replenished
If you had a crystal ball you would be able to tell us what the country will look like ten years post Brexit.
I do have a crystal ball as it happens :mrgreen:

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:00 pm
by expressman33
rysz wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:21 pm
William Joseph1 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:04 pm
rysz wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:00 pm
Slim pickings is putting it mildly

More worryingly there are no replacements appearing

Maybe the budget for the daily clicks marketing has dried up and won't be replenished
If you had a crystal ball you would be able to tell us what the country will look like ten years post Brexit.
I do have a crystal ball as it happens :mrgreen:
And you would probably still be wrong

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:33 pm
by AAAlphaThunder
expressman33 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:29 am
pabenny wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:17 pm
TSM is gone entirely from TCB and Q, so days must be numbered here too.
gone from here now :thumbdown:
https://www.imutual.co.uk/travelsupermarket
RIP TSM.

Re: Best Daily Clicks...

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:57 pm
by Boro Boy
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:33 pm
expressman33 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:29 am
pabenny wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:17 pm
TSM is gone entirely from TCB and Q, so days must be numbered here too.
gone from here now :thumbdown:
https://www.imutual.co.uk/travelsupermarket
RIP TSM.
Worrying trend or just the usual ups & downs? :think: