Printable vouchers that you can use to get discounts in stores, restaurants etc

expressman33

Re: various money off coupons

Post by expressman33 » Sun Nov 23 2014 11:05pm

Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Mon Nov 24 2014 7:31am

I want a new printer and I will push for one today. I know, new set of ceramic saucepans and frying pan plus a new TV (cost us just over £90 after using my Swagbucks Amazon vouchers) but I want a printer.

No, we did not need the saucepans but ours were over 30 years old. And the ceramic ones really are better than the old non stick ones.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

expressman33

Post by expressman33 » Mon Nov 24 2014 10:43pm

blythburgh wrote:I want a new printer and I will push for one today. I know, new set of ceramic saucepans and frying pan plus a new TV (cost us just over £90 after using my Swagbucks Amazon vouchers) but I want a printer.

No, we did not need the saucepans but ours were over 30 years old. And the ceramic ones really are better than the old non stick ones.
see if there's anything reduced on "Black Friday"

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Tue Nov 25 2014 6:44am

We got it yesterday, used Nectar points and it was on offer at Argos. The thought of fighting the crowds means we will not be shopping on Friday. :thumbdown:

It is wireless so cannot use it with the desktop which is on a lan line for increased security when shopping online. But it works with the laptop. A long and difficult attempt when we got back home, gave up and had tea. 'im indoors then went over to see our neighbour for the evening, an elderly lady but you would think they were the same age most of the time. But I got up this morning to find a message to say he has got it to work.

What happened to plug and go? :lol:
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

codger

Post by codger » Tue Nov 25 2014 4:40pm

It was never 'plug and go'. ' Plug and pray' is the rule.

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Tue Nov 25 2014 7:00pm

codger wrote:It was never 'plug and go'. ' Plug and pray' is the rule.
More like plug and tear your hair out. It came with a leaflet that showed you how to do various things using only pictures and no text. It was virtually impossible to work out what you were supposed to do, I could not have been more confused by it if I had turned it upside down :lol:

But clever old 'im indoors got it sorted. Now to link his tablet and then get the wired desktop to talk to it.