Screwfix

Printable vouchers that you can use to get discounts in stores, restaurants etc
Beachboy

Screwfix

Post by Beachboy » Fri Jan 25 2019 8:12am

This a request. I am on the hunt for anyone who might have recently received a 10% discount code in the post but doesnt need it and might be kind enough to pass it on to me. The codes last until 3/2/19. I received and used mine for some PPE that didn't fit so returned the item. I went to order an alternative but have found the discount code was single use. A long I know but thought I would ask just in case. Thank in advance.

pabenny

Re: Screwfix

Post by pabenny » Fri Jan 25 2019 8:48am

I know it doesn't directly answer the request - if you can't find a coupon, it's worth checking Toolstation as they tend to be a bit cheaper to start with.
Thanked by: Beachboy

Beachboy

Re: Screwfix

Post by Beachboy » Fri Jan 25 2019 9:37am

Thanks for the tip I will check them out and see if there is a store local to me. The problem is I trying to get some chainsaw safety boots and from all the reviews and my experience of trying some on the sizing seems to be all over the place. Therefore trying on instore seems to be the only way to get the best fit. I know I could order multiple pairs online and send some back but that is quite a lot of hassle. I did try to buy locally first but surprisingly the local hardware store didn't stock any chainsaw specific boots.