Hi folks

Where new members can introduce themselves and others can make them feel welcome :)
duke

Re: Hi folks

Post by duke » Wed Jul 23 2014 2:25am

Welcome Cyberman. :thumbup:

Cyberman60

Post by Cyberman60 » Mon Aug 04 2014 10:56am

Just noticed that the shares that I registered for have been removed and I am told I'm not registered as a shareholder even though my profile says that I am !! Anybody else have this problem.
Thanked by: blythburgh

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Mon Aug 04 2014 11:11am

I had already PMd you about this before seeing this post :oops: But for the benefit of anyone else in the same position....

On the Shareholder registration form at http://www.imutual.co.uk/shareholder, at the bottom there is a choice of either accepting the Shareholder Agreement (default) or opting out of being a shareholder. This was an option we added in response to requests from some members who preferred not to be shareholders.

If your shares total shows as zero, the most likely explanation is that you actively selected the "opt out" option, and you should then have received a pop-up warning that this means losing any shares.

If you didn't intend to opt out, then that's absolutely fine. Just go back to the form and select the "I agree to the shareholder terms" option. Then submit a query and ask us to restore your lost shares :thumbup:
Thanked by: blythburgh

Cyberman60

Post by Cyberman60 » Mon Aug 04 2014 4:12pm

Thanks Richard. The box is so feint which would explain why I missed it, but I've now rectified it, thanks.