What happens to the Marcus's ...?

Where new members can introduce themselves and others can make them feel welcome :)
expressman33

Re: What happens to the Marcus's ...?

Post by expressman33 » Sun Apr 15 2018 11:10am

cccashbacklover wrote:
I meant what I said, didnt visit the forum again, didnt do clicks or a cashback offer and then merely click on forum again
How do you know whether or not they are doing clicks or cashback offers ?

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Sun Apr 15 2018 11:19am

William Joseph1 wrote:I think it is up to the individual, what/how much they participate in the forums. If they want to they will if they don't they won't. Its quite lively already and if people feel a need they will get involved. Truth is very few people care about the community or shares aspect. Few believe its a 100% C/B site and not that many have the time or patience to get involved in it. Personally I am grateful for it and learn a lot from it. Certainly without it I would have missed out on many earning opportunities. Which at the end of the day is what it is all about.
I agree it is up to the individual but a simple "did you know..." type email to new members auto posted after a week of joining could be a way of teaching, keeping in touch and stimulating activity...

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Sun Apr 15 2018 11:32am

Boro Boy wrote:
William Joseph1 wrote:I think it is up to the individual, what/how much they participate in the forums. If they want to they will if they don't they won't. Its quite lively already and if people feel a need they will get involved. Truth is very few people care about the community or shares aspect. Few believe its a 100% C/B site and not that many have the time or patience to get involved in it. Personally I am grateful for it and learn a lot from it. Certainly without it I would have missed out on many earning opportunities. Which at the end of the day is what it is all about.
I agree it is up to the individual but a simple "did you know..." type email to new members auto posted after a week of joining could be a way of teaching, keeping in touch and stimulating activity...
Sending an email a week after joining has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread which is about something completely different. But as you seem so keen I nominate you to take on the job. Just ensure you leave me out please as I get enough spam already.
Thanked by: RonFlorabud, Kelantan

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Sun Apr 15 2018 11:37am

William Joseph1 wrote:
Boro Boy wrote:
Sending an email a week after joining has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread which is about something completely different. But as you seem so keen I nominate you to take on the job. Just ensure you leave me out please as I get enough spam already.
Very nice of you to nominate me but this is a suggestion for discussion (we have your thoughts now) and something that should (if agreed) iMutual centrally should consider taking up on an automated system arrangement.

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Sun Apr 15 2018 12:01pm

Boro Boy wrote: Very nice of you to nominate me but this is a suggestion for discussion (we have your thoughts now) and something that should (if agreed) iMutual centrally should consider taking up on an automated system arrangement.
Attempts to shut me up do not work. If you feel that an automated email to new members a week after joining is a good idea, then add it to the growing list of suggestions here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=55936
Last edited by Richard Frost on Sun Apr 15 2018 12:16pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanked by: Kelantan

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Sun Apr 15 2018 12:10pm

expressman33 wrote:
cccashbacklover wrote:
I meant what I said, didnt visit the forum again, didnt do clicks or a cashback offer and then merely click on forum again
How do you know whether or not they are doing clicks or cashback offers ?

I didnt say whether they did or whether they didnt :)

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Sun Apr 15 2018 12:10pm

William Joseph1 wrote:[quote="Boro Boy]Very nice of you to nominate me but this is a suggestion for discussion (we have your thoughts now) and something that should (if agreed) iMutual centrally should consider taking up on an automated system arrangement.
Attempts to shut me up do not work. If you feel that an automated email to new members a week after joining is a good idea, then add it to the growing list of suggestions here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=55936[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

No attempts to shut you up! (don't know why you thought that!). This is a discussion forum....

The thread mentioned above is a great idea but the subject is still open for discussion.... :wave:

RonFlorabud

Post by RonFlorabud » Sun Apr 15 2018 1:38pm

I have asked before how many of membership base of iMutual is active. I can see from the "New Members" report we have 9,917 members / users. How many of these log in more than once per month? We can all have different definitions of "active members", but I personally feel it is an interesting statistic. I have raised it at AGMs before, but never had an answer. I suspect it would be closer to 900 than 9000!

1960mackem

Post by 1960mackem » Sun Apr 15 2018 3:18pm

RonFlorabud wrote:I have asked before how many of membership base of iMutual is active. I can see from the "New Members" report we have 9,917 members / users. How many of these log in more than once per month? We can all have different definitions of "active members", but I personally feel it is an interesting statistic. I have raised it at AGMs before, but never had an answer. I suspect it would be closer to 900 than 9000!
Less than that when you take into account all the name changes - I've lost track of who's who - its a good job that the man in charge "Dave" hasn't changed his

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Apr 16 2018 1:44am

RonFlorabud wrote:I have asked before how many of membership base of iMutual is active. I can see from the "New Members" report we have 9,917 members / users. How many of these log in more than once per month? We can all have different definitions of "active members", but I personally feel it is an interesting statistic. I have raised it at AGMs before, but never had an answer. I suspect it would be closer to 900 than 9000!

The average daily transaction rate of about 5,000 should be a useful indication of the number of regular users, but I guess that needs to be divided by the number of clicks/transactions each member makes - guestimate is the correct word here! :crazy: