IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

Media articles about money-saving topics
Boro Boy
Posts: 4204
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 824 times
Been thanked: 1632 times
Contact:

Re: IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

Post by Boro Boy » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:32 am

macliam wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:28 am
Boro Boy wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:21 am
Original Thought: Don't be foolish enough to accept into our bossom those who what to destroy our way of life. "Simples!"
Try that in English? :roll:

Correction: Original Thought: Don't be foolish enough to accept into our bosom those who want to destroy our way of life. "V. Simples!" ;)

pabenny
Posts: 1546
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 412 times
Been thanked: 1273 times
Contact:

Re: IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

Post by pabenny » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:17 am

Boro Boy wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:32 am
Don't be foolish enough to accept into our bosom those who want to destroy our way of life.
Is that what IS want to achieve in the UK?

They may have wanted to establish a caliphate in the Middle East based on their warped interpretation of Islam. But over here they seem more like a deadly version of the Judean People's Front and fellow travellers, who were going to capture Pilate's wife and make demands. Only they were far from clear what those demands might be.
Thanked by: blythburgh

Boro Boy
Posts: 4204
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 824 times
Been thanked: 1632 times
Contact:

Re: IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

Post by Boro Boy » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:24 am

pabenny wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:17 am
Boro Boy wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:32 am
Don't be foolish enough to accept into our bosom those who want to destroy our way of life.
Is that what IS want to achieve in the UK?

They may have wanted to establish a caliphate in the Middle East based on their warped interpretation of Islam. But over here they seem more like a deadly version of the Judean People's Front and fellow travellers, who were going to capture Pilate's wife and make demands. Only they were far from clear what those demands might be.
You said it all for me at "...warped interpretation of Islam." Why would we want these people (sic) back at all...!?! :think:

macliam
Posts: 7759
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: By the Deben, Suffolk
Has thanked: 1238 times
Been thanked: 5921 times
Contact:

Re: IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

Post by macliam » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:46 am

Boro Boy wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:24 am
pabenny wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:17 am
Boro Boy wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:32 am
Don't be foolish enough to accept into our bosom those who want to destroy our way of life.
Is that what IS want to achieve in the UK?

They may have wanted to establish a caliphate in the Middle East based on their warped interpretation of Islam. But over here they seem more like a deadly version of the Judean People's Front and fellow travellers, who were going to capture Pilate's wife and make demands. Only they were far from clear what those demands might be.
You said it all for me at "...warped interpretation of Islam." Why would we want these people (sic) back at all...!?! :think:
It's not for you to "want", they have a right as British citizens and the horse has already bolted - the only "simples" is you. Closing your eyes to the problem won't make it go away. Unfortunately, there are enough like you to make Mr "future PM" Javid think that pandering to short-sighted populism will gain him advantage.
Thanked by: blythburgh
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

pabenny
Posts: 1546
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 412 times
Been thanked: 1273 times
Contact:

Re: IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

Post by pabenny » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:52 am

So, a question for those don't want Shamima Begum back here: Should we also strip Darren Osborne of his British citizenship? He's the person who deliberately drove a van at a peaceful group of Muslims, killing one and injuring eight. Ms Begum has associated herself with some undesirable people, but as far as we know has not killed or injured others.
Thanked by: blythburgh

William Joseph1
Posts: 10484
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2130 times
Been thanked: 4992 times

Re: IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

Post by William Joseph1 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm

It would appear according to the news today that two other IS brides have had their citizenship removed. Where does this end? Do we just leave them in the Desert to rot, or do we acknowledge that there is a problem here and accept that we as a nation contributed to this sorry state of affairs in the first place and acknowledge that we have a duty of care morally to repatriate these people, put on trial where appropriate and rehabilitate the people that successive governments have let down by allowing them to become brainwashed in the first place.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47512659
Thanked by: pabenny, macliam, blythburgh
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

Derbiean
Posts: 502
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 144 times
Been thanked: 406 times
Contact:

Re: IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

Post by Derbiean » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:01 pm

pabenny wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:52 am
So, a question for those don't want Shamima Begum back here: Should we also strip Darren Osborne of his British citizenship? He's the person who deliberately drove a van at a peaceful group of Muslims, killing one and injuring eight. Ms Begum has associated herself with some undesirable people, but as far as we know has not killed or injured others.
Yes, he's a terrorist or bring back the death penalty.
Thanked by: blythburgh

pabenny
Posts: 1546
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 412 times
Been thanked: 1273 times
Contact:

Re: IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

Post by pabenny » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:51 pm

Mr Osborne is now longer a British citizen and doesn't have the right to remain in the UK. Where should he be deported to? And why should that country accept him?
Thanked by: blythburgh

kevinchess1
Posts: 21635
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 pm
Sharing: 2stars.png
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 10763 times
Been thanked: 14557 times
Contact:

Re: IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

Post by kevinchess1 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:45 pm

William Joseph1 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm
It would appear according to the news today that two other IS brides have had their citizenship removed. Where does this end?
Whats that old adage about if you're in a hole, stop digging.
Someone needs to take, The Rt Hon Sajid Javid MP, spade away
Politically incorrect since 69

Derbiean
Posts: 502
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 144 times
Been thanked: 406 times
Contact:

Re: IS Teenager Shaminna Begum to lose British Citizenship

Post by Derbiean » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:50 pm

pabenny wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:51 pm
Mr Osborne is now longer a British citizen and doesn't have the right to remain in the UK. Where should he be deported to? And why should that country accept him?
USA he'd be in good company :problem: or as I said bring back the death penalty.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests