BeautifulSunshine

FREE How to be Happy: 10 Simple Tools for a Happier Life [Kindle Edition]

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Fri Aug 07 2020 6:37am

Product details

Format: Kindle Edition
File Size: 1087 KB
Print Length: 61 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publisher: Fire Lizard Press (11 Mar. 2011)
Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
Language: English
ASIN: B007JCGSLW

Discover the secrets to true, lasting happiness

Imagine going through life with confidence and deep satisfaction, knowing that you’re
making the most of your time, talents, and abilities.

Imagine waking up every morning, feeling good about what your day will bring.
Imagine being your own best friend instead of your own worst enemy.
Imagine truly enjoying your life on a daily basis!

This book contains 10 steps on how to be happy. By following these steps, you will learn how to have a happier life. And it’s probably a lot easier than you imagine.
A lot of people think that happiness is something you have to be born with. Don’t fall for that happiness myth! With a few simple actions, you can increase your life-satisfaction and create a life of joy.

From the author:

How do I know? I could tell you that I have a Ph.D. (true) or that I’m a Certified Professional Coach and Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (also true). But
what really qualifies me to write this book is that I’ve been there.

I used to be a miserable person: depressed, victimized, apathetic, and going through the motions in life. At the end of a bad marriage, I realized that I was not willing to live this way forever. Something had to change.

I started therapy. I got to work reading self-help books and trying out their advice. I studied what worked and what didn’t work. And over time, I succeeded: I made myself happy!

I was so excited that it worked—I felt like I had solved the greatest mystery of life. I just had to share everything I had learned with the world. That’s why I wrote this book. The techniques in this book are exactly what I used to transform my life.

Here are a few of the things you’ll learn in this short, simple book:

The top 4 myths about happiness—and the real truth about what you need to know to be happy in your life
The definition of true happiness, and how it’s different from what most people think
The real cause of unhappiness: once you understand it, you can overcome it!
One essential change in mindset that can help you stop taking things personally
The fastest way to shift your mood when you’re feeling bad, so you can feel good any time you want
A simple technique for reprogramming the voices in your head, so they stop making you miserable and start helping you live a better life
Four common, insidious happiness-blockers—and how to defeat them for good
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Happy-Fairy-Du ... 007JCGSLW/

Source: addy2013 @hukd
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]