#MSE Tip #Rare [30% Off] [Men] [Women] [Kids] [Clothing] [Shoes] [Accessories] @ adidas.co.uk

BeautifulSunshine

#MSE Tip #Rare [30% Off] [Men] [Women] [Kids] [Clothing] [Shoes] [Accessories] @ adidas.co.uk

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Wed Sep 16 2020 7:58am

If you go online to Adidas* via this link and enter the code ADISALE at the checkout you can get 30% off most full-price items including men's, women's and kids' clothing; shoes and accessories. The code also gets an extra 15% off the Adidas outlet*, which sells older stock at already-reduced prices. You can use the code to get one or both of these offers until 11.59pm on Sun 27 Sep.

Delivery's £3.99 or free if you're spending £25 or more after the discount. However, if you sign up for free as an Adidas 'Creators Club' member*, you'll get free delivery on any spend.

MSE LAURA B SAYS:
Adidas rarely offers 30% off on full-price items, so if you've had your eye on something, now's a good time to buy. While an extra 15% off its outlet is the biggest discount I could find at the moment, it has offered better than this previously – so if you can, you may want to hold out for a stronger discount on the outlet, though there's always the risk that an item you want may go out of stock.

When I checked on Mon 14 Sep, I spotted a classic boxy backpack* for £20.97 with the code (norm £29.95). The next cheapest I could find this was £24.99 at Sports Direct. I also spotted men's running trainers* for £48.97 with the code (norm £69.95), and I couldn't find these cheaper than £69.95 elsewhere.

However, I also saw some Adidas Continental trainers for £52.47 with the code, but you could get these cheaper for £49.99 at Schuh – so even with the code, make sure you check prices elsewhere, as Adidas may not always be the cheapest place to buy.

Source: MSE Money Tips

*** THIS OFFER HAS NOW EXPIRED ***. Visit adidas.co.uk
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]