Post Office banking

Money, investing, mutuals etc
Boro Boy
Posts: 3266
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 892 times
Been thanked: 1792 times
Contact:

Re: Post Office banking

Post by Boro Boy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:52 pm

It appears you can find fault with anything I enter in any thread, either that or you are misinterpreting the entries, either way not constructive just disruptive... :wtf:



Domino's Pizza...!!! Wow you must live in the Centre of the World! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanked by: blythburgh

William Joseph1
Posts: 10720
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2397 times
Been thanked: 5995 times
Contact:

Re: Post Office banking

Post by William Joseph1 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:56 pm

Boro Boy wrote:It appears you can find fault with anything I enter in any thread, either that or you are misinterpreting the entries, either way not constructive just disruptive... :wtf:

Domino's Pizza...!!! Wow you must live in the Centre of the World! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Wrong on every count except one. It is easy to find fault with you. But you are entitled to your opinion. As am I.
Thanked by: blythburgh, Dream on
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

Boro Boy
Posts: 3266
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 892 times
Been thanked: 1792 times
Contact:

Re: Post Office banking

Post by Boro Boy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:00 pm

William Joseph1 wrote:
Boro Boy wrote:It appears you can find fault with anything I enter in any thread, either that or you are misinterpreting the entries, either way not constructive just disruptive... :wtf:

Domino's Pizza...!!! Wow you must live in the Centre of the World! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Wrong on every count except one. It is easy to find fault with you. But you are entitled to your opinion. As am I.
Try this for a change: Ignore faults and be constructive if you can...

Sarah
Posts: 2382
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:01 am
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 1542 times
Contact:

Re: Post Office banking

Post by Sarah » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:53 am

Queues are certainly a problem at every Post Office that I ever visit and for that reason I avoid them whenever possible.
Thanked by: Boro Boy, blythburgh, Dream on

Boro Boy
Posts: 3266
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 892 times
Been thanked: 1792 times
Contact:

Re: Post Office banking

Post by Boro Boy » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:13 am

Sarah wrote:Queues are certainly a problem at every Post Office that I ever visit and for that reason I avoid them whenever possible.
I agree, we seem to live in the real world and whilst I also agree that the Post Office must generate new business it also needs to deal with this feast/famine situation as well...
Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh
Posts: 13567
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 28070 times
Been thanked: 5477 times
Contact:

Re: Post Office banking

Post by blythburgh » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:45 am

My local P O always seems to have a queue which is why if we need a P O we try to use the one in Westleton (a village) when we go to adjoining Minsmere. Can do a bit of top up shopping at the same time which has to be good for us and the shop.

It is not just farmers who are diversifying either. The shop/P O owners have converted a room into a little cafe with additional seating in the garden. We have been there and not the only customers which was good.
Thanked by: Dream on
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest