Re: Don't fall for the marketing...

Post by Boro Boy » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:52 am

parchedpeas wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:10 am
Boro Boy wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:33 am
blythburgh wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:19 am

The rich hard right wing who can make even more money if we leave the EU. They want to weaken the rights of the workers, gamble of the value of the pound on the foreign exchanges, get more privatisation in the NHS.
How do you substantiate these claims? Or is it you just doing a bit of disruption marketing? :wtf:
I find using your eyes helps.
Can you see any facts to substantiate these claims or are you just falling for the marketing...?

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:32 am

Read/listen to/watch something other than the right wing stuff gives you a more rounded and far better informed idea of what is happening in the world.

I am so grateful that i was brought up to read the Telegraph and the Mirror at a time when people like Cassandra and Vicky worked for them. I got a right wing view and a left wing view and then had to make up my own mind
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:42 am

blythburgh wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:32 am
Read/listen to/watch something other than the right wing stuff gives you a more rounded and far better informed idea of what is happening in the world.

I am so grateful that i was brought up to read the Telegraph and the Mirror at a time when people like Cassandra and Vicky worked for them. I got a right wing view and a left wing view and then had to make up my own mind
That is just hearsay and marketing, what facts do you base your views on? :think:

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:43 am

I thought "VIcky" how much do I know about him (I assumed it was a him). Went to wiki so know far more now and also found on the net amongst images for him a picture of Churchill striding over the Houses of Parliament.

He could not have drawn that one about May or Johnson
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:36 am

blythburgh wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:43 am
I thought "VIcky" how much do I know about him (I assumed it was a him). Went to wiki so know far more now and also found on the net amongst images for him a picture of Churchill striding over the Houses of Parliament.

Forgive me I don't know if you are even English or it is your second language but what you are saying is not linked to the above, doesn't answer the question and is totally incomprehensible! Is it some sort of Norfolk dialect or did you just have a hard night last night? :wtf:

pakefield

Post by pakefield » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:33 pm

repeat
Last edited by pakefield on Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pakefield

Post by pakefield » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:34 pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:36 am
blythburgh wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:43 am

Forgive me I don't know if you are even English or it is your second language but what you are saying is not linked to the above, doesn't answer the question and is totally incomprehensible! Is it some sort of Norfolk dialect or did you just have a hard night last night? :wtf:
:shock: You are a braver man than me