Halifax £100 switch

Money, investing, mutuals etc
expressman33
Posts: 11301
Joined: Tue Jun 29 2010 10:36pm
Location: stockport
Has thanked: 2776 times
Been thanked: 10271 times
Contact:

Re: Halifax £100 switch

Post by expressman33 » Mon Feb 01 2021 7:09pm

rayf wrote:
Mon Feb 01 2021 4:24pm
Is the Lloyds one still available? It seems to have gone and I've missed the boat.

Are there any others?

thanks
"Sadly there are no free cash offers around at the moment, but you can bag yourself a free case of wine for switching, plus other accounts give cashback or interest."

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/banki ... -accounts/
Thanked by: kevinchess1

Sarah
Posts: 3584
Joined: Sat Jun 26 2010 10:01am
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 2692 times
Contact:

Re: Halifax £100 switch

Post by Sarah » Tue Feb 02 2021 3:20pm

TSB £24 is also still on (unfortunately just dropped from £30)
https://www.quidco.com/tsb-current-account

expressman33
Posts: 11301
Joined: Tue Jun 29 2010 10:36pm
Location: stockport
Has thanked: 2776 times
Been thanked: 10271 times
Contact:

Re: Halifax £100 switch

Post by expressman33 » Tue Feb 02 2021 3:32pm

Sarah wrote:
Tue Feb 02 2021 3:20pm
TSB £24 is also still on (unfortunately just dropped from £30)
https://www.quidco.com/tsb-current-account

says £33
TSB Current Account Cashback & Offers
Online offers & promotions
Open the new TSB Spend & Save current account, with Saving Pots, Save the Pennies and Auto Balancer features

+ £33 cashback

Sarah
Posts: 3584
Joined: Sat Jun 26 2010 10:01am
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 2692 times
Contact:

Re: Halifax £100 switch

Post by Sarah » Tue Feb 02 2021 3:36pm

Are you a Quidco Premium member?

I have it tracked at £50 from December but shows as £24 for me now.

Sarah
Posts: 3584
Joined: Sat Jun 26 2010 10:01am
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 2692 times
Contact:

Re: Halifax £100 switch

Post by Sarah » Mon Feb 08 2021 8:39pm

HSBC £125 switch:
https://www.hsbc.co.uk/current-accounts ... s/advance/

First Direct still advertising £100 for leaving (currently no reward for joining though):
https://www1.firstdirect.com/banking/sw ... -accounts/
Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh
Posts: 16186
Joined: Tue Jun 29 2010 7:14pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 30497 times
Been thanked: 5835 times
Contact:

Re: Halifax £100 switch

Post by blythburgh » Tue Feb 09 2021 9:47am

Sarah wrote:
Mon Feb 08 2021 8:39pm
HSBC £125 switch:
https://www.hsbc.co.uk/current-accounts ... s/advance/

First Direct still advertising £100 for leaving (currently no reward for joining though):
https://www1.firstdirect.com/banking/sw ... -accounts/
Leaving? I guess some accounts are so small and with such low interest rates which could go negative they are too expensive for the bank.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Richard Frost
Posts: 11573
Joined: Tue Jun 29 2010 8:14pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2518 times
Been thanked: 5672 times
Contact:

Re: Halifax £100 switch

Post by Richard Frost » Tue Feb 09 2021 9:52am

blythburgh wrote:
Tue Feb 09 2021 9:47am
Sarah wrote:
Mon Feb 08 2021 8:39pm
HSBC £125 switch:
https://www.hsbc.co.uk/current-accounts ... s/advance/

First Direct still advertising £100 for leaving (currently no reward for joining though):
https://www1.firstdirect.com/banking/sw ... -accounts/
Leaving? I guess some accounts are so small and with such low interest rates which could go negative they are too expensive for the bank.
Follow and read the link before commenting.
Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh
Posts: 16186
Joined: Tue Jun 29 2010 7:14pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 30497 times
Been thanked: 5835 times
Contact:

Re: Halifax £100 switch

Post by blythburgh » Tue Feb 09 2021 10:05am

Richard Frost wrote:
Tue Feb 09 2021 9:52am
blythburgh wrote:
Tue Feb 09 2021 9:47am
Sarah wrote:
Mon Feb 08 2021 8:39pm
HSBC £125 switch:
https://www.hsbc.co.uk/current-accounts ... s/advance/

First Direct still advertising £100 for leaving (currently no reward for joining though):
https://www1.firstdirect.com/banking/sw ... -accounts/
Leaving? I guess some accounts are so small and with such low interest rates which could go negative they are too expensive for the bank.
Follow and read the link before commenting.
Short of time so did not read the link but now stand corrected
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Sarah
Posts: 3584
Joined: Sat Jun 26 2010 10:01am
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 2692 times
Contact:

Re: Halifax £100 switch

Post by Sarah » Tue Feb 16 2021 5:26am

First Direct £100 hello is back!
https://www1.firstdirect.com/banking/sw ... -accounts/
£100 to say hello

To get the £100 cash offer you need to open a 1st Account, switch your everyday banking to us using the Current Account Switch Service and pay in at least £1,000 within three months of opening the account.

This offer is limited to one payment per customer or joint account, and you'll get the money within 28 days of all the criteria being met. Sorry, we can only offer this to people who haven’t previously held an account with us, and/or has not opened a HSBC or M&S Bank current account on or after 1 January 2018. You may hold a HSBC and/or M&S Bank current account and still qualify for the offer, as long as the current account was opened before 1 January 2018. We reserve the right to refuse your application and withdraw this offer at anytime. Credit is subject to status and an assessment of your financial circumstances.
Thanked by: kevinchess1

Sarah
Posts: 3584
Joined: Sat Jun 26 2010 10:01am
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 2692 times
Contact:

Re: Halifax £100 switch

Post by Sarah » Thu Apr 08 2021 12:09pm

Halifax £100 switch is back on until 4th May 2021:
https://www.halifax.co.uk/bankaccounts/ ... witch.html

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests