Re: Congratulations to iMutual...!!!

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Fri Aug 16 2019 3:59pm

Boro Boy wrote:
Fri Aug 16 2019 8:58am
AAAlphaThunder wrote:
Fri Aug 16 2019 8:35am
blythburgh wrote:
Fri Aug 16 2019 6:52am

We are not out yet but our shopping bill is far bigger now for the same amount of stuff. One item that was 99p for a long time before the referendum is now £1.15 and that is just one thing that has jumped in price despite the supermarket price war that is costing suppliers dear. A chicken factory closed in Essex very recently as they had to cut costs and so moving that work to another factory.
And in your own industry cafes independent and chain are closing at a much faster rate as people cannot afford to eat out as often.
+1

What used to cost me £100 now costs me closer to £110. And we haven't even left yet.
No it's the gravity of the moon causing that...!!! :wtf:
In that case, i shall start crowdfunding for NASA to tow the moon further from the Earth. I thank my lucky stars it wasn't the sun at fault - even NASA couldn't pull that one off.
Last edited by BeautifulSunshine on Fri Aug 16 2019 4:02pm, edited 1 time in total.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

pabenny

Post by pabenny » Fri Aug 16 2019 3:59pm

William Joseph1 wrote:
Fri Aug 16 2019 8:24am
Is there a thread within the forums that is not off topic and does it matter?
Thread drift is fine in general. A discussion about the company we all hold shares in should maybe stay on topic rather than diverting into a subject argued at length elsewhere here.

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Aug 16 2019 4:08pm

pabenny wrote:
Fri Aug 16 2019 3:59pm
William Joseph1 wrote:
Fri Aug 16 2019 8:24am
Is there a thread within the forums that is not off topic and does it matter?
Thread drift is fine in general. A discussion about the company we all hold shares in should maybe stay on topic rather than diverting into a subject argued at length elsewhere here.
I repeat, why does it matter?

We do not all hold shares in imutual. Some people (few in number I guess) prefer to be members and do not want the shares so we are not all shareholders.

Some people might say that the shareholder aspect of imutual is actually holding the company back and is nothing more than a vanity project. Personally I do not think there is any added value in having shares that have no value.

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Fri Aug 16 2019 4:43pm

William Joseph1 wrote:
Fri Aug 16 2019 4:08pm

Some people might say that the shareholder aspect of imutual is actually holding the company back and is nothing more than a vanity project. Personally I do not think there is any added value in having shares that have no value.
Re: Same-day payments - Beta testers wanted

Post by William Joseph1 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:33 pm
Thank you Richard for the awarded shares.

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Aug 16 2019 5:42pm

cccashbacklover wrote:
Fri Aug 16 2019 4:43pm
William Joseph1 wrote:
Re: Same-day payments - Beta testers wanted

Post by William Joseph1 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:33 pm
Thank you Richard for the awarded shares.
What does this have to do with the post? It is polite to say thank you when someone gives you something.

cccashbacklover

Post by cccashbacklover » Fri Aug 16 2019 5:51pm

William Joseph1 wrote:
Fri Aug 16 2019 5:42pm
It is polite to say thank you when someone gives you something.
"something" that you described above as having "no value"

And this is definition of a "vanity project" https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... definition

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Aug 16 2019 6:11pm

I am fully aware of the meaning of the words I write. So are you suggesting they have a value and that imutual is not Richards vanity project? IMO you would be wrong on both counts if that is what you think. If anyone gives me something with a sincere feeling I would say thank you. I can't speak for others manners.

pabenny

Post by pabenny » Fri Aug 16 2019 7:07pm

William Joseph1 wrote:
We do not all hold shares in imutual.{/quote]

I think we do - they're issued automatically. I guess members can choose not to sign up to the shareholder agreement. We have no information about how many refuse the sahres.
William Joseph1 wrote:
Some people might say that the shareholder aspect of imutual is actually holding the company back and is nothing more than a vanity project.
People 'might say' all sorts of things. I don't recall anyone suggesting this before now.
William Joseph1 wrote:
Personally I do not think there is any added value in having shares that have no value.
Agree. In practice Richard controls IM and given the tiny size and pathetic growth rate, users' shares are unlikely ever to have a value.

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Fri Aug 16 2019 7:21pm

Once all of the both on-topic and off-topic talking is done and dusted, we still have the same problem - too few active members.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Fri Aug 16 2019 7:26pm

pabenny wrote:
Fri Aug 16 2019 7:07pm
William Joseph1 wrote:
We do not all hold shares in imutual.{/quote]

I think we do - they're issued automatically. I guess members can choose not to sign up to the shareholder agreement. We have no information about how many refuse the sahres.
William Joseph1 wrote:
Some people might say that the shareholder aspect of imutual is actually holding the company back and is nothing more than a vanity project.
People 'might say' all sorts of things. I don't recall anyone suggesting this before now.
William Joseph1 wrote:
Personally I do not think there is any added value in having shares that have no value.
Agree. In practice Richard controls IM and given the tiny size and pathetic growth rate, users' shares are unlikely ever to have a value.
You are correct in saying we do not know how many do not sign up to them. Personally I don't care.
Can I just earn cashback without being a shareholder?
Yes. We consider that there is no downside to being a shareholder and receiving free shares in imutual, but if you would prefer not to receive shares in addition to your cashback, we give you this option.

When you complete your shareholder registration, enter your name and address and then, instead of ticking the box to accept the Shareholder terms and conditions, tick the box below it which allows you to opt out of becoming a shareholder. Note that you are still bound by the general website terms and conditions.

If you opt out of being a shareholder, any shares earned to date will be forfeit and no shares will be added to future transactions.