Grey is the new white

Discussion about miscellaneous topics not covered by other forums
blythburgh

Grey is the new white

Post by blythburgh » Thu Jul 01 2021 10:20am

A house in nearby road had an extension built the length of the side and apart from the bricks adjoining the house and the front wall they are all grey.

In another nearby road a house had a very large extension built, again from front to back. The bricks match but the windows and door is grey.

In the next road another house has been transformed with all new window and a new porch. All windows are grey as is the brickwork of the porch.

And in our road a house had new door and windows, again replacing the white with grey.

The corner shop (literally a corner shop) had one window broken. So they have had that replaced and the window on the other side of the adjoining road replace. White windows are now grey.

On TV I see a lot of grey furnishings in the "homes".

You would think in the days when we are trapped indoors we would appreciate a splash of colour. Or has the greyness of lockdown made us all grey?
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

blythburgh

Re: Grey is the new white

Post by blythburgh » Thu Jul 01 2021 10:40am

And I have lost count of the grey clothes I have seen on TV, in shops etc and in the street
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler