Sun voucher?

Printable vouchers that you can use to get discounts in stores, restaurants etc
margaret7

Sun voucher?

Post by margaret7 » Thu Jul 03 2014 8:15am

The Scottish Sun , todays paper, has a voucher for £5 off a £10 spend, fresh meat & fish at Morrisons, valid until 6/7.
This may be different in the English edition, as we bought the paper expecting a £5 fruit and veg voucher,
Another Scottish paper had the fruit & veg voucher a couple of weeks ago, it was no minimum spend, so may be worth looking out for.
Hope you can follow this.
Thanked by: kevinchess1, blythburgh

blythburgh

Re: Sun voucher?

Post by blythburgh » Thu Jul 03 2014 8:54am

We only buy meat from a local butcher and fish from a local fishmonger (or direct from the fisherman's cabin at Southwold or Aldeburgh) and never from a supermarket.

So we do not have to buy the lying rubbish that calls itself a newspaper to clip a coupon and then dump it in the blue (recycling) bin. :thumbup:
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

margaret7

Post by margaret7 » Thu Jul 03 2014 10:51am

blythburgh wrote:We only buy meat from a local butcher and fish from a local fishmonger (or direct from the fisherman's cabin at Southwold or Aldeburgh) and never from a supermarket.

So we do not have to buy the lying rubbish that calls itself a newspaper to clip a coupon and then dump it in the blue (recycling) bin. :thumbup:
That's me told!!!
Thanked by: kevin1954, blythburgh

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Thu Jul 03 2014 11:32am

No, Margret7, your post was a great one, a lovely money saving offer of over £4 when you take away the cost of the original purchase. Not saying you bought it for any other reason so I will not be wondering if you actually read it normally or just spotted the offer.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

margaret7

Post by margaret7 » Thu Jul 03 2014 11:51am

blythburgh wrote:No, Margret7, your post was a great one, a lovely money saving offer of over £4 when you take away the cost of the original purchase. Not saying you bought it for any other reason so I will not be wondering if you actually read it normally or just spotted the offer.
We don't normally buy the Sun, but read online that there was going to be a £5 fruit & veg voucher, asked David to get me one, then discovered the Scottish editions have the meat vouchers.
It may be different ones in different areas of the country.
The daily record had the fruit ones a couple of weeks ago, with no minimum spend.
We don't buy the record either.

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Thu Jul 03 2014 11:55am

We all have to hold our noses to get a bargain at times, I know I do :lol: