Merchant of the Week - Bespoke Offers

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Merchant of the Week - Bespoke Offers

Post by richard@imutual » Mon Sep 14 2015 10:32am

Bespoke Offers is imutual's Merchant of the Week. To mark the occasion, from today until 19th September we are offering all imutual members 1 share per day just for visiting

Bespoke offers from Barclaycard is a new service which gives everyone access, online and on their mobile phones, to thousands of money saving offers from big brands and local businesses across the UK. bespoke offers is different because we’ll tailor offers based on people’s actual spending habits as well as likes and interests, making it easier for people to get offers for the things they want to buy

Please support our Merchant of the Week by paying them a visit :)

Visit Bespoke Offers now to get one free share

Offer ends midnight on 19th September
Thanked by: blythburgh

BeautifulSunshine

Re: Merchant of the Week - Bespoke Offers

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Tue Sep 15 2015 11:44am

Bespoke never fail to have some of the best offers out there.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

Phil85

Post by Phil85 » Wed Sep 16 2015 9:41am

Well I've only tried to use them once and it was a bad experience.

I wanted to book attraction tickets and there was a specific end date on the offer. I had put it in may basket and the last day I went to check-out and it wouldn't let me. I phoned up and was told the offer had ended (even though the website was still counting down and said over 12 hours still to go!) I asked what the point was of having a specific end date if was going to finish before then - they couldn't answer that.

I made a complaint but heard nothing. Unlikely to use again.

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Wed Sep 16 2015 11:40am

Phil85 wrote:Well I've only tried to use them once and it was a bad experience.

I wanted to book attraction tickets and there was a specific end date on the offer. I had put it in may basket and the last day I went to check-out and it wouldn't let me. I phoned up and was told the offer had ended (even though the website was still counting down and said over 12 hours still to go!) I asked what the point was of having a specific end date if was going to finish before then - they couldn't answer that.

I made a complaint but heard nothing. Unlikely to use again.
To be honest I don't think it would be bespoke's fault. If an offer reaches the max number of sales then the merchant will not allow more offers to be bought at the "special" price. A bit the MSE email campaign they put a limit on the number of new emails they would be willing to donate for.

Business is business. These offers are so good that you must book at the first opportunity.

Phil85

Post by Phil85 » Thu Sep 17 2015 9:44am

While for Groupon I agree as there is usually no end date so offers can go at any time.

However, with Bespoke Offers it is different as there is an actual offer end-date (at least for the offer I was trying to book) and a clock counting down to that date! And no mention that it might end sooner.

Plus customer services were not very helpful so I think I would still avoid them in the future.

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Thu Sep 17 2015 11:42am

Phil85 wrote:While for Groupon I agree as there is usually no end date so offers can go at any time.

However, with Bespoke Offers it is different as there is an actual offer end-date (at least for the offer I was trying to book) and a clock counting down to that date! And no mention that it might end sooner.

Plus customer services were not very helpful so I think I would still avoid them in the future.
Fair enough.

The only thing I would add is that sometimes companies, and I have done this myself, add offers to Bespoke, Groupon etc at a loss in order to generate publicity and awareness. When you are making a loss you will be vary of allowing unlimited number of orders.