Will you get our 5 millionth transaction?

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Will you get our 5 millionth transaction?

Post by richard@imutual » Sat Aug 13 2016 10:12am

In the next week or so, imutual will record another milestone when we reach 5 million cashback transactions! :shock: Yep, since 2010 we will have tracked over 5m cashback transactions for our members.

kevinchess1 has already been helping with the build-up to this with his Guess the date competition. Thanks, Kev :thumbup:

Long-serving imutants will know that we don't really go in for big prizes, but to mark this achievement we will make a couple of modest gestures....
The member* who earns transaction five million will receive 5 bottles of Shimmer-Effect Sparkling Wine, + double cashback on all their transactions over the previous 5 days.

The next nearest** 5 members* will also get double cashback on all their transactions over the previous 5 days
* Must be a registered shareholder on the date of the qualifying transaction
** = nearest transaction > 5m

Hope you enjoy this contest, and here's hoping that this achievement will be followed by even greater things for our company :)

blythburgh

Re: Will you get our 5 millionth transaction?

Post by blythburgh » Sat Aug 13 2016 10:36am

I went for 1st Sept. in Kev's fun comp so I will not be the winner. But that has to be good for the site and its income.
Thanked by: kevinchess1, dustie
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Sat Aug 13 2016 12:32pm

Good luck everyone.
Thanked by: kevinchess1, dustie, Usa123
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

expressman33

Post by expressman33 » Sat Aug 13 2016 4:22pm

richard@imutual wrote:

The next nearest** 5 members* will also get double cashback on all their transactions over the previous 5 days

Should be the next nearest** 6 members* or next nearest** 4 members*

winner will be 5,000,000 then + or - , 3 or 2 either way
Thanked by: dustie, xxxraichxxx

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Sun Aug 14 2016 1:15am

richard@imutual wrote:In the next week or so, imutual will record another milestone when we reach 5 million cashback transactions! :shock: Yep, since 2010 we will have tracked over 5m cashback transactions for our members.

kevinchess1 has already been helping with the build-up to this with his Guess the date competition. Thanks, Kev :thumbup:

Long-serving imutants will know that we don't really go in for big prizes, but to mark this achievement we will make a couple of modest gestures....
The member* who earns transaction five million will receive 5 bottles of Shimmer-Effect Sparkling Wine, + double cashback on all their transactions over the previous 5 days.

* Must be a registered shareholder on the date of the qualifying transaction
** = nearest transaction > 5m

Hope you enjoy this contest, and here's hoping that this achievement will be followed by even greater things for our company :)

I'm sure everyone will join me and thank Richard for this great gesture, its all heating up now

richard@imutual
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by richard@imutual » Wed Aug 24 2016 9:40am

Well, we've done it folks. We've reached Five million transactions :)

And the winners of our competition ........

.... will be announced later :lol:

But in the meantime, thanks to every single imutual member for helping your company to reach this milestone :thumbup: :thumbup:

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Wed Aug 24 2016 10:03am

It won't be me unless a lot of members did their daily clicks late in the morning.

But congrats to the winners
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Wed Aug 24 2016 10:36am

richard@imutual wrote:Well, we've done it folks. We've reached Five million transactions :)

But in the meantime, thanks to every single imutual member for helping your company to reach this milestone :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think I have a good chance of being in there with "the winning ticket!" but time will tell...!

Meanwhile congratulations also to Richard for achieving this milestone! I wonder in the early days if you even thought on getting to 5 Million transactions??? :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanked by: rolka

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Wed Aug 24 2016 11:08am

Boro Boy wrote:
richard@imutual wrote:Well, we've done it folks. We've reached Five million transactions :)

I think I have a good chance of being in there with "the winning ticket!" but time will tell...!

Meanwhile congratulations also to Richard for achieving this milestone! I wonder in the early days if you even thought on getting to 5 Million transactions??? :clap: :clap: :clap:
Of course he did as did early members like me. My ref link is http://www.imutual.co.uk/?ref=62 which shows how long I have been a member

6 years approx to get to 5 million. I will be a lot less to get to 10 million.

expressman33

Post by expressman33 » Wed Aug 24 2016 12:42pm

blythburgh wrote:
6 years approx to get to 5 million. It will be a lot less to get to 10 million.
Only if we get some more dailies

recent average is under 2,000 transactions per day