best Daily Clicks?

jiffy128
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:21 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Post by jiffy128 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:01 pm

If its only Holidays and car Hire how did I get 3 one day this week - (think the other was short breaks) ?
Thanked by: blythburgh

kevinchess1
Posts: 21684
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:02 pm
Sharing: 5stars.png
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 12147 times
Been thanked: 15508 times
Contact:

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Post by kevinchess1 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:01 pm

The 'Capper usually works overnight
So check if you still have 3 pending
If you have then I'll PM Richard and get one deleted for you :thumbup:
Thanked by: blythburgh
Politically incorrect since 69

jiffy128
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:21 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Post by jiffy128 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:42 am

Well I just did it again to check my facts.
Holidays then car hire then short breaks - all 3 tracked immediately - 2 at 10p and 1 at 15p.
Thanked by: blythburgh, kevinchess1

blythburgh
Posts: 13567
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 28070 times
Been thanked: 5477 times
Contact:

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Post by blythburgh » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:49 am

We now have a long list, please can Richard explain what we should do
Thanked by: planteria
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

planteria
Posts: 5048
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Location: Going down the Wednesbury Road
Has thanked: 394 times
Been thanked: 1460 times
Contact:

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Post by planteria » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:54 am

:mrgreen: i demand that you are treated with the contempt that i apparently deserve blyth, and be abused, in the guise of being educated, by keyboard warriors :lol: 'just read the thread, be courteous, and have a maths lesson will you?' :clap:
Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh
Posts: 13567
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:14 pm
Location: The Far East
Has thanked: 28070 times
Been thanked: 5477 times
Contact:

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Post by blythburgh » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:38 am

planteria wrote::mrgreen: i demand that you are treated with the contempt that i apparently deserve blyth, and be abused, in the guise of being educated, by keyboard warriors :lol: 'just read the thread, be courteous, and have a maths lesson will you?' :clap:
I do holidays daily and car twice a week but think some may need clarification especially as one person has 3 tracking, those two plus short breaks.

And not sure if TS are capped or not.
Thanked by: Dream on, WayneDave
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

William Joseph1
Posts: 10720
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2397 times
Been thanked: 5995 times
Contact:

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Post by William Joseph1 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:47 am

blythburgh wrote:
planteria wrote::mrgreen: i demand that you are treated with the contempt that i apparently deserve blyth, and be abused, in the guise of being educated, by keyboard warriors :lol: 'just read the thread, be courteous, and have a maths lesson will you?' :clap:
I do holidays daily and car twice a week but think some may need clarification especially as one person has 3 tracking, those two plus short breaks.

And not sure if TS are capped or not.
The reason three track is because tracking is currently capped at 3 per day although the guidelines are as you say Car hire twice a week and one other daily. The reason it was made three was because lots of members were having trouble with tracking. Personally I will follow the guidelines and not worry about trying to get away with any others. If people want to then that's up to them.
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

cccashbacklover
Posts: 1684
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 1109 times
Been thanked: 1249 times
Contact:

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Post by cccashbacklover » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:06 pm

[quote="William Joseph"The reason three track is because tracking is currently capped at 3 per day although the guidelines are as you say Car hire twice a week and one other daily. The reason it was made three was because lots of members were having trouble with tracking. Personally I will follow the guidelines and not worry about trying to get away with any others. If people want to then that's up to them.[/quote]


15th I had 4 tracked - 1 capped
16th I had 2 tracked - 2 capped

Additional ones done from extra links on both days


TravelSupermarket Nov 16, 2017 54p 0p 0 Capped
TravelSupermarket Nov 16, 2017 54p 0p 0 Capped
TravelSupermarket Nov 16, 2017 54p 10p 1 Pending Feb 14, 2018
TravelSupermarket Nov 16, 2017 54p 10p 1 Pending Feb 14, 2018



TravelSupermarket Nov 15, 2017 54p 0p 0 Capped
TravelSupermarket Nov 15, 2017 54p 10p 1 Pending Feb 13, 2018
TravelSupermarket Nov 15, 2017 90p 10p 1 Pending Feb 13, 2018
TravelSupermarket Nov 15, 2017 54p 10p 1 Pending Feb 13, 2018
TravelSupermarket Nov 15, 2017 90p 10p 1 Pending Feb 13, 2018
Last edited by cccashbacklover on Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Inactivity Amongst Over 50 Males .............

William Joseph1
Posts: 10720
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2397 times
Been thanked: 5995 times
Contact:

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Post by William Joseph1 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:09 pm

Ccashbacklover wrote:
William Joseph wrote:The reason three track is because tracking is currently capped at 3 per day although the guidelines are as you say Car hire twice a week and one other daily. The reason it was made three was because lots of members were having trouble with tracking. Personally I will follow the guidelines and not worry about trying to get away with any others. If people want to then that's up to them.
15th I had 4 tracked - 1 capped
16th I had 2 tracked - 2 capped

Additional ones done from extra links on both days
As I said, there are problems with tracking.
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

jiffy128
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:21 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Post by jiffy128 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:24 am

Well I am not trying to cheat - just experimenting trying to find out how its working. Do we know which days car hire tracks? I tried 3 again today but excluded car hire as it tracked yesterday. I see that attempting to visit a 4th time gets blocked so that is working as described. Have only got 1 tracked today.

Looking back at previous days when i tracked 3 none of them were for car hire as that tracks at 15p all 3 I had tracked at 10p. I have 3 separate instances of 3 trackings all at 10p. Clearly it isnt working right. So am not cheating more reporting faults and hopefully supplying evidence which will assist in pinpointing where its not working right.

Oh and all still report as pending even from over a week ago so the overnight capper process is not picking stuff up as suggested in an earlier response.
Thanked by: dustie, xxxraichxxx, adamred6

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest