New Members

fattulip74

New Members

Post by fattulip74 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:05 pm

Just noticed on the new members report that numbers have gone up by the biggest amount in November for almost 2 years (alright not a massive figure but 119 new members this month). Got to be good news, anyone got any theories why there is a spike in membership?

macliam

Re: New Members

Post by macliam » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:07 pm

fattulip74 wrote:Just noticed on the new members report that numbers have gone up by the biggest amount in November for almost 2 years (alright not a massive figure but 119 new members this month). Got to be good news, anyone got any theories why there is a spike in membership?
........... ask Thunderfrog :eh:
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

Boro Boy

Post by Boro Boy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:18 pm

fattulip74 wrote:Just noticed on the new members report that numbers have gone up by the biggest amount in November for almost 2 years (alright not a massive figure but 119 new members this month). Got to be good news, anyone got any theories why there is a spike in membership?
Seriously, it would be good to find out why this had happened and try to recreate it...! :thumbup:
Thanked by: pakefield, blythburgh

kevinchess1
Sharing: 3stars.png

Post by kevinchess1 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:04 pm

macliam wrote:
Thunderfrog :!:
I'm not sure if it's a mutant superhero
or
an amphibian with indigestion
Thanked by: pakefield, blythburgh
Politically incorrect since 69

macliam

Post by macliam » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:12 pm

kevinchess1 wrote:
macliam wrote:
Thunderfrog :!:
I'm not sure if it's a mutant superhero
or
an amphibian with indigestion
Just the next logical mutation ......... not that I'm suggesting there's anything logical there :roll:
Thanked by: kevinchess1, blythburgh
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:15 am

I know I am a saddo but I check the Free Postcode Lottery everyday and if a Norfolk or Suffolk postcode comes up I check to see where it is.

No surprise to find it is in one of the usual hotspots.

The way the site has grown and the hotspots I have discovered suggest that the site growth is down to word of mouth and that is the way to grow this site.

Maybe that is how we got so many new members last month

And yes the first half of my postcode has come up several times but never the first and the last half together :lol:
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

RonFlorabud
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by RonFlorabud » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:49 am

Could it be anything to do with the Moneyfacts nomination? Like iMutual, the other CB sites are hoping members will vote - thus they may become aware of iMutual there. This was how I discovered ilovecashback although I signed up at the end, once they stopped making payments!

kevinchess1
Sharing: 3stars.png

Post by kevinchess1 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:02 pm

blythburgh wrote:I know I am a saddo but I check the Free Postcode Lottery everyday and if a Norfolk or Suffolk postcode comes up I check to see where it is.

The way the site has grown and the hotspots I have discovered suggest that the site growth is down to word of mouth and that is the way to grow this site.
Word of mouth?
So, nothing to do with the hundreds and hundreds of £££'s they give away EVERY DAY
Give me their budget and I'll make IMUtual bigger than them and the other 2 sites fairly quickly
Thanked by: Dream on
Politically incorrect since 69

William Joseph1

Post by William Joseph1 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:04 pm

kevinchess1 wrote:
blythburgh wrote:I know I am a saddo but I check the Free Postcode Lottery everyday and if a Norfolk or Suffolk postcode comes up I check to see where it is.

Word of mouth?
So, nothing to do with the hundreds and hundreds of £££'s they give away EVERY DAY
Give me their budget and I'll make IMUtual bigger than them and the other 2 sites fairly quickly
Or the fact that that they are on Quidco, TCB and have been advertising on the goggle box
Thanked by: kevinchess1, Dream on
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.