Merchant of the Week - Simple Lighting

michelle@imutual

Merchant of the Week - Simple Lighting

Post by michelle@imutual » Mon Nov 27 2017 9:17am

Simple Lighting is imutual's Merchant of the Week. To mark the occasion, from today until 3rd December we are offering all imutual members 1 share per day just for visiting

We make choosing your lighting and above all getting the desired effects from your lighting SIMPLE! our well trained sales team coupled with a truly massive selection of high quality light fixtures, fittings and solutions all delivered direct to you at a highly competitive price means that we are a highly trusted lighting supplier to many top businesses and developers throughout the United Kingdom. With over 4000 top rated reviews on Trustpilot.co.uk you can rest assured that our before and after sales service are second to none, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with the Lighting Products you purchased from us simply contact us and we will arrange for a replacement/refund to be issued immediately. Simple Lighting will not be beaten on price if you find your like for like lighting products anywhere on the internet for cheaper we will be happy to match the price. LED Lighting Simple Lighting have spent many years and a considerable amount of money ensuring that the complete range of LED lighting supplied by us are to a commercial grade, providing peace of mind that once installed our LED Lighting will go on for many maintenance free years, we are so confident of this fact that our entire range of LED tape comes with a full 5 Year warranty.

Please support our Merchant of the Week by paying them a visit :)

Visit Simple Lighting now to get one free share

Offer ends midnight on 3rd December
Thanked by: blythburgh

blythburgh

Re: Merchant of the Week - Simple Lighting

Post by blythburgh » Mon Nov 27 2017 9:22am

I have no experience of this site so will not be telling you how great it is.

Now if only thunderfog could do the same but he is not blinkered he wears a metal helmet that covers his eyes and ears so will ignore my plea
Thanked by: Mel, kevinchess1, WayneDave
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

dorisifa

Post by dorisifa » Mon Nov 27 2017 9:39am

I think Richard one week should make a fetishist Nazis site merchant of the week to see if underdog immediately compliments them on the quality of their swastica dildos.
Thanked by: blythburgh, Mel, kevinchess1
But apart from that Mrs Lincoln how was the play?

BeautifulSunshine

Post by BeautifulSunshine » Mon Nov 27 2017 9:56am

LED lighting is the future. Simple Lighting certainly do have a comprehensive selection.

Having had a browse, my personal favourite is the LED Tape which I had never seen before.
[imutual Cashback Investment Club]

Mel

Post by Mel » Mon Nov 27 2017 10:29am

Thank you bb and Doris. I laughed so much at your posts, which so accurately reflect the immature behaviour of 'whatever he calls himself this week' that I nearly forgot to click through for my free share!
Thanked by: blythburgh, kevinchess1

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Mon Nov 27 2017 11:08am

dorisifa wrote:I think Richard one week should make a fetishist Nazis site merchant of the week to see if underdog immediately compliments them on the quality of their swastica dildos.
It's not gonna happen believe me :!:
Thanked by: blythburgh

Richard Frost

Post by Richard Frost » Mon Nov 27 2017 11:12am

Mel wrote:Thank you bb and Doris. I laughed so much at your posts, which so accurately reflect the immature behaviour of 'whatever he calls himself this week' that I nearly forgot to click through for my free share!
Immature or arrogant? It makes no difference, He likes the publicity and being in the limelight. The fact that he is the most unpopular person using the website is irelevant to him. So he will not change.
Thanked by: Mel

macliam

Post by macliam » Mon Nov 27 2017 11:13am

William Joseph wrote:
dorisifa wrote:I think Richard one week should make a fetishist Nazis site merchant of the week to see if underdog immediately compliments them on the quality of their swastica dildos.
Which part? :eh:
Thanked by: blythburgh, kevinchess1
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Mon Nov 27 2017 11:20am

macliam wrote:
William Joseph wrote:
Which part? :eh:
Only the Richard bit, if he did the second part would happen
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Mon Nov 27 2017 2:34pm

That a really Awful thing to post :thumbdown:
Their dildos are rubbish...so Luke saYS :?
Thanked by: Mel, blythburgh
Politically incorrect since 69