best Daily Clicks?

TattyBear

Re: best Daily Clicks?

Post by TattyBear » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:03 pm

planteria wrote:i know what you mean Tatty... my girlfriend's QC account has been suspended, apparently due to 'misuse'.. but she has made genuine transactions and has clicked through TS etc fairly conservatively. she is owed money too.. i might cash my c£39 in just in case :think:.
I suspect Quidco have been closing the accounts of anyone who's been clicking on TS fairly and within the limit, but,who've been doing it religiously for months. Quidco just don't want to pay cashback to anyone, as has been highlighted numerous times in the press.
Thanked by: blythburgh

kevinchess1
Sharing: 5stars.png

Post by kevinchess1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:11 pm

Constantine wrote:
kevinchess1 wrote:
2 differences are that No other site tell you that you have capped trannys
And all of Imutuals go into running the site rather than some bloke's Cruise
Like any other business, a cashback website can choose not to do business with a particular customer.
Well of course theycan
But
Surely they have a moral/legal responsibility to pay any/everything due upto that point
The big question which no one knows the answer to is, if the Dailys are such a bother then why do they offer them
Can t believe it's get that gets them anymore members
Thanked by: Dream on, blythburgh
Politically incorrect since 69

William Joseph1

Post by William Joseph1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:15 pm

kevinchess1 wrote:
Constantine wrote:
kevinchess1 wrote:
2 differences are that No other site tell you that you have capped trannys
And all of Imutuals go into running the site rather than some bloke's Cruise
Like any other business, a cashback website can choose not to do business with a particular customer.
Well of course theycan
But
Surely they have a moral/legal responsibility to pay any/everything due upto that point
The big question which no one knows the answer to is, if the Dailys are such a bother then why do they offer them
Can t believe it's get that gets them anymore members
Their moral and legal duties stop at the T&C. Most sites have a clause to say they can close any account that they consider is being misused/used fraudulently. The only way you can challenge that is in a court if you consider the clause to be unfair.
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:02 pm

Fairly certain that T+C’s dont out rank the law

William Joseph1

Post by William Joseph1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:47 pm

kevinchess1 wrote:Fairly certain that T+C’s dont out rank the law
You are correct, they dont. But if you do not agree then you can challenge them in a court. Most people would not bother the cost would put you off for a start. of course if enough people were involved they could get together a class action. Crowdfund it to pay the costs possibly.
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

kevinchess1

Post by kevinchess1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:21 pm

Would nt need CF for the Small Clams court

William Joseph1

Post by William Joseph1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:25 pm

kevinchess1 wrote:Would nt need CF for the Small Clams court
claim up to £300 in small claims court fee is £25 for online claim or £35 for paper claim. Not sure if you could contest t&c in small claims.

hugginhill

Post by hugginhill » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:05 pm

The reason Quidco are reluctant to pay is that they can't afford to. Whilst Maple Syrup Media Limited (the company which operates the Quidco site) hasn't yet filed accounts, it's holding company Maple Syrup Group Limited recently filed consolidated accounts for the period to 31 July 2017. They show net current liabilities in excess of £6.5m and overall net liabilities of a little under £700k - which includes intangible assets of £5.3m, almost certainly worth little or nothing on a winding up. Maple Syrup Media Limited was threatened with compulsory strike-off last summer for failure to comply with company law on filing accounts. Looking at the Companies House website there are numerous quite obvious compliance failures across the Maple Syrup Group. No doubt closing a few accounts on the basis of "abuse" (whatever that means) helps keep things afloat.
Thanked by: planteria, blythburgh

planteria

Post by planteria » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:19 pm

interesting post.. and i tend not to bother redeeming points and cashback.. i currently have c160 here, c125 to spend at Sainsbury's in Nectar points, and 40ish at both QC and TCB - off the top of my head. i am working towards my fifth £200 withdrawal here, and probably would wait until £100 at QC and TCB.. but i'm now thinking perhaps i ought to snatch the money :eh:.

hugginhill

Post by hugginhill » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:39 pm

Simple rule; if someone owes you money - it should be in your bank account ASAP.
Thanked by: blythburgh, parchedpeas