Skyscanner

Spotted a problem on imutual? If it's not specific to your account, then post here and see if other members can help. Staff also monitor this forum and will reply as necessary
William Joseph1
Posts: 11668
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Location: The Isle of Dreams
Has thanked: 2728 times
Been thanked: 7000 times
Contact:

Re: Skyscanner

Post by William Joseph1 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:03 pm

macliam wrote:I click three but get two tracking........
Same here with a very occasional three to track
Thanked by: Dream on, blythburgh
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.

kevinchess1
Posts: 22740
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 pm
Sharing: 3stars.png
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 13006 times
Been thanked: 16693 times
Contact:

Re: Skyscanner

Post by kevinchess1 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Yes it’s a bit streaky for me as well (Cue CBL posting how he gets 3 a day EVERYDAY)
Thanked by: Dream on, blythburgh
Politically incorrect since 69

macliam
Posts: 8183
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: By the Deben, Suffolk
Has thanked: 1414 times
Been thanked: 7158 times
Contact:

Re: Skyscanner

Post by macliam » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:46 pm

William Joseph1 wrote:
macliam wrote:I click three but get two tracking........
Same here with a very occasional three to track
OK, true, but so rare there are more dry days in a Kerry fortnight. :mrgreen: ;)
Thanked by: blythburgh
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

kevinchess1
Posts: 22740
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 pm
Sharing: 3stars.png
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 13006 times
Been thanked: 16693 times
Contact:

Re: Skyscanner

Post by kevinchess1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:44 am

3 Caps :twisted:
But enough about Sunderland FC entire history :D
All of my SS clicks have bounced :thumbdown:
Thanked by: blythburgh
Politically incorrect since 69

thinlizard
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 7:45 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 78 times
Contact:

Re: Skyscanner

Post by thinlizard » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:22 pm

kevinchess1 wrote:3 Caps :twisted:
But enough about Sunderland FC entire history :D
All of my SS clicks have bounced :thumbdown:
I've had it where they appear the following day and then that day also tracks giving the appearance you have done 6. Thats when the cap man springs into action :roll:

dorisifa
Posts: 772
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:23 pm
Has thanked: 312 times
Been thanked: 914 times
Contact:

Re: Skyscanner

Post by dorisifa » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:48 am

thinlizard wrote:I've had it where they appear the following day and then that day also tracks giving the appearance you have done 6. Thats when the cap man springs into action :roll:
Skyscanner seems to keep to a different calendar from everything else. Happened a few times when clicks get attributed to the next day so a day gets missed and/or the following days clicks get capped.
Thanked by: blythburgh
But apart from that Mrs Lincoln how was the play?

Constantine
Posts: 718
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:04 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 581 times
Contact:

Re: Skyscanner

Post by Constantine » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:37 am

dorisifa wrote:
thinlizard wrote:I've had it where they appear the following day and then that day also tracks giving the appearance you have done 6. Thats when the cap man springs into action :roll:
Skyscanner seems to keep to a different calendar from everything else. Happened a few times when clicks get attributed to the next day so a day gets missed and/or the following days clicks get capped.
I've had the same problem.

Nothing tracked on 20th, Two sets tracked on 21st, one capped.

It would be useful to know what 'calendar' Skyscanner operates. Perhaps RY could tell us?
Thanked by: Dream on, blythburgh

planteria
Posts: 5217
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Location: Going down the Wednesbury Road
Has thanked: 420 times
Been thanked: 1575 times
Contact:

Re: Skyscanner

Post by planteria » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:27 am

agreed... i've had a track showing this morning again, but i haven't clicked since yesterday - afternoon time i think :think:
Thanked by: blythburgh

carrots
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:31 pm
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Skyscanner

Post by carrots » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:00 pm

planteria wrote:agreed... i've had a track showing this morning again, but i haven't clicked since yesterday - afternoon time i think :think:
Same here repeatedly. They get capped for being on the same day when they were clicked on different days. Very frustrating as it's Imutual capping incorrectly, not that they're being rejected.
Thanked by: planteria, Dream on, blythburgh

planteria
Posts: 5217
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm
Location: Going down the Wednesbury Road
Has thanked: 420 times
Been thanked: 1575 times
Contact:

Re: Skyscanner

Post by planteria » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:51 am

yes.. Skyscanner's click from yesterday tracked as today at 6p.
Thanked by: blythburgh

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: im176543 and 1 guest