Dale gone,......

Discussion about miscellaneous topics not covered by other forums
macliam

Dale gone,......

Post by macliam » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:34 pm

Dale Winton, died at home today, aged 62.

No cause of death has been given, but anything related to his fake tan might have Trump worried.

RIP
Just because I'm paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get me

blythburgh

Re: Dale gone,......

Post by blythburgh » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:05 am

Very sd news, he was great at what he did and though many can front a show not many can do it in the "naughty" way he could do
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

RonFlorabud
Sharing: 2stars.png

Post by RonFlorabud » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:17 am

I wonder if I should list my original cd single of Supermarket Sweep (Will You Dance With Me) by The Bar-Codes & M.C. Dale Winton on eBay.

https://youtu.be/PSxIGK-5MoQ
Thanked by: kevinchess1, blythburgh

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:53 am

Just discovered he was Jewish although the strictest orthodox Jews would say he was not as his Mother was only a convert.

Shows how much interest I take in the private lives of people in the spotlight. :lol:

A tragic early life, his Dad died on the day of his Bar Mitzvah and his Mum committed suicide when he was just 20. And he was a young gay at a time when it was difficult to be one although by that time it was legal.

I have always considered the Jews have it right in saying it depends on your Mother not your Father. We know who the Mother is but who the Father is can only be proved with a DNA test. But I always assume the Dad was the biological Father unless told differently.
Keep smiling because the light at the end of someone's tunnel may be you, Ron Cheneler

TattyBear

Post by TattyBear » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:23 pm

Tabloids are strongly hinting he topped himself. All very sad, but he's not looked well for a while, his career had all but gone, and he supposedly had money problems.
Thanked by: kevinchess1

blythburgh

Post by blythburgh » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:30 am

TattyBear wrote:Tabloids are strongly hinting he topped himself. All very sad, but he's not looked well for a while, his career had all but gone, and he supposedly had money problems.
His career had not "all but gone" he has had health problems which have meant 4 operations in the last two years which kept him from working. And he lived to work so that "was hard".

So sad if he did indeed feel so low he took his own life. Depression is not something to be taken lightly and sufferers need a lot of support.
Thanked by: William Joseph1

William Joseph1

Post by William Joseph1 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:53 am

Personally I don't think speculation helps much in these instances. If you have good strong memories then remember those and celebrate the life that has gone. The manner of passing is unimportant. In any unexplained death there will be a post mortem and these things will come out in the fullness of time.
It is polite to thank a post. If you like it or if you feel it has helped you. Use the thumb up on the top right of the post.