Daily clicks - Skyscanner

expressman33
Posts: 9924
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:36 pm
Location: stockport
Has thanked: 2477 times
Been thanked: 10385 times
Contact:

Re: Daily clicks - Skyscanner

Post by expressman33 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:05 pm

b_m wrote:Two Skyscanner hotel clicks tracking at Q per day.
Hopefully they'll pay out.
T is eratic and throttled.
What will stop me earning cashback?
Cashback will only be paid on one booking per person per day, on flights and car hire only
I'm only doing 1 x 40p click per day . Quidco make their own rules and often ban people
Thanked by: adamred6, blythburgh, dustie

Constantine
Posts: 701
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:04 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 568 times
Contact:

Re: Daily clicks - Skyscanner

Post by Constantine » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:25 pm

On Q one 40p and one 10p track.

On TCB if you try both only the 15p tracks.

Or so I've found.

b_m
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:53 am
Has thanked: 209 times
Been thanked: 256 times
Contact:

Re: Daily clicks - Skyscanner

Post by b_m » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:44 pm

expressman33 wrote:
b_m wrote:Two Skyscanner hotel clicks tracking at Q per day.
Hopefully they'll pay out.
T is eratic and throttled.
What will stop me earning cashback?
Cashback will only be paid on one booking per person per day, on flights and car hire only
I'm only doing 1 x 40p click per day . Quidco make their own rules and often ban people
No mention of hotels yet though.
One click through, two merchants clicked.
Thanked by: blythburgh

cocobay71
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:55 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 18 times
Contact:

Re: Daily clicks - Skyscanner

Post by cocobay71 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:59 am

Skyscanner not tracked on here for 2 x days?
Thanked by: blythburgh

expressman33
Posts: 9924
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:36 pm
Location: stockport
Has thanked: 2477 times
Been thanked: 10385 times
Contact:

Re: Daily clicks - Skyscanner

Post by expressman33 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:54 am

cocobay71 wrote:Skyscanner not tracked on here for 2 x days?
last for me was 3 on 24/9 , 25/9 should track today

TattyBear
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:09 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 119 times
Contact:

Re: Daily clicks - Skyscanner

Post by TattyBear » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:23 pm

50p click at TCB not tracking at all for the last 2 days. Not worth my while. Been on to Skyscanner on Facebook, and they've just told me to claim for the clicks at TCB.
Thanked by: dustie, blythburgh

tonyg
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:26 pm
Has thanked: 547 times
Been thanked: 409 times
Contact:

Re: Daily clicks - Skyscanner

Post by tonyg » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:32 pm

TattyBear wrote:50p click at TCB not tracking at all for the last 2 days. Not worth my while. Been on to Skyscanner on Facebook, and they've just told me to claim for the clicks at TCB.
Can confirm 24th and 25th tracked for me on TCB.
Thanked by: dustie, blythburgh

expressman33
Posts: 9924
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:36 pm
Location: stockport
Has thanked: 2477 times
Been thanked: 10385 times
Contact:

Re: Daily clicks - Skyscanner

Post by expressman33 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:56 pm

tonyg wrote:
TattyBear wrote:50p click at TCB not tracking at all for the last 2 days. Not worth my while. Been on to Skyscanner on Facebook, and they've just told me to claim for the clicks at TCB.
Can confirm 24th and 25th tracked for me on TCB.
both have tracked for me :thumbup:
Thanked by: dustie, blythburgh

kevinchess1
Posts: 22614
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 pm
Sharing: 3stars.png
Location: Miles away from the sea
Has thanked: 12906 times
Been thanked: 16522 times
Contact:

Re: Daily clicks - Skyscanner

Post by kevinchess1 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:24 pm

And me
Can only get 1 a day at Quidditchco
Thanked by: dustie, blythburgh
Politically incorrect since 69

regulator
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:54 pm
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Re: Daily clicks - Skyscanner

Post by regulator » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:18 am

Nothing here for yesterday.
Thanked by: blythburgh

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests