Request a new merchant

Dream on
Posts: 601
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:16 pm
Has thanked: 3002 times
Been thanked: 416 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by Dream on » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:07 pm

kevinchess1 wrote:CHILI
On Q
Any news on this please?

michelle@imutual
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 pm
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 750 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by michelle@imutual » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:08 pm

DannyWith wrote:Following East Midlands Trains' withdrawal from cashback sites, with the exception of TranspenineExpress, all other train ticket retailers on iMutual charge a booking fee that usually costs more than the cashback rewarded.

That said, I've noticed that Greater Anglia Trains have started to appear on some cashback sites, and they don't charge a booking fee. May be a nice addition to the iMutual family?
Already added Greater Anglia
Thanked by: kevinchess1, DannyWith

Dream on
Posts: 601
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:16 pm
Has thanked: 3002 times
Been thanked: 416 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by Dream on » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:08 pm

Oggy wrote:SEBOGO Daily on Q
Or this one please?

Dream on
Posts: 601
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:16 pm
Has thanked: 3002 times
Been thanked: 416 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by Dream on » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:09 pm

William Joseph1 wrote:20cogs.co.uk @ TCB & Q
Any news on this one?

michelle@imutual
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 pm
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 750 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by michelle@imutual » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:50 pm

AAAlphaThunder wrote:e2save please.

@
tariffcode=FN2ZESEP18&giftcode=NA&preferred_variation_tariffcode_paym=FN2ZESEP18&affiliate=awinm-249371&awc=422_1537335045_773627ece39c14899bfad73a0df8b45b&utm_source=Awin&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digidip.net%2F
Sorry can't get this one

michelle@imutual
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 pm
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 750 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by michelle@imutual » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:59 pm

Boro Boy wrote:Michelle can the Westminster Collection be reinstated as a merchant?
Sorry no can't get this one
Thanked by: kevinchess1

Boro Boy
Posts: 3593
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 950 times
Been thanked: 1998 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by Boro Boy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:27 am

michelle@imutual wrote:
Boro Boy wrote:Michelle can the Westminster Collection be reinstated as a merchant?
Sorry no can't get this one

It seems that a lot of re-instatement requests come up with the same answer... Is the problems of reinstatement different in each case ie: do they all have their individual issues...? Or if it is the case that all re-instatements are no go'ers I won't waste your time in the future so do let me know.


Thanking you in advance.


:think:
Thanked by: blythburgh

michelle@imutual
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 pm
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 750 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by michelle@imutual » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:33 am

Boro Boy wrote:
michelle@imutual wrote:
Boro Boy wrote:Michelle can the Westminster Collection be reinstated as a merchant?
Sorry no can't get this one

It seems that a lot of re-instatement requests come up with the same answer... Is the problems of reinstatement different in each case ie: do they all have their individual issues...? Or if it is the case that all re-instatements are no go'ers I won't waste your time in the future so do let me know.


Thanking you in advance.


:think:
Each new merchant application or reinstatement is treated individually and we do not know whether we can get the program back or not until we try
Thanked by: blythburgh, Boro Boy

Boro Boy
Posts: 3593
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 950 times
Been thanked: 1998 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by Boro Boy » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:52 pm

Thank you for the up-date and clearing up that question Michelle. :thumbup:

DannyWith
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 4:50 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Request a new merchant

Post by DannyWith » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:14 pm

michelle@imutual wrote:
DannyWith wrote:Following East Midlands Trains' withdrawal from cashback sites, with the exception of TranspenineExpress, all other train ticket retailers on iMutual charge a booking fee that usually costs more than the cashback rewarded.

That said, I've noticed that Greater Anglia Trains have started to appear on some cashback sites, and they don't charge a booking fee. May be a nice addition to the iMutual family?
Already added Greater Anglia
Thank you Michelle - this is great! :)

If it's not being too cheeky, would it be possible to request the addition of 'Railcard' to the iMutual ranks? They're on another Cashback site HERE, but when it comes to renewing my Railcard, I'd much prefer to direct any monies this way.

Thanks as always :)

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest